What's new

Afghan refugees celebrating Indian victory opened fire killing a nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do u mean "Is me itna serious hone ki kya baat hai".

these afghans are celebrating the win of india because of their hatred for pakistan.

Its just a game not a war

What they are doing is not important ??

who cares if they are celebrating Indian victory "what we are doing is important".

well, report which one first? everyday dozens of these types of vulgarity in this forum appear if the talk is about afghans, i prefere to ignore it.

Yeah just go to settings and there should be an edit ignore option on the bottom left panel..

Anyways look at the comment above me :rolleyes:

well, report which one first? everyday dozens of these types of vulgarity in this forum appear if the talk is about afghans, i prefere to ignore it.

one question...
u seem to be afghan resident,and u r thanking ppl abusing ur nation:undecided:

Those refugees have immense hatred towards Pakistan and its peoples but not all of them, only the stupid idiots like i have got one neighbor , that is a rare reality, well but coming to your statement about the celebration that may or may not be true, because I bought some huge packs of fire crackers, for the pak victory but that didnt happed then I got absolutely Mad, and blew all of them including a 30 bullet magazine, of aksu74, and the same goes with almost every friend of mine.

Apart from the killing, good to see Afghan support for India. India also has most positive image in Afghanistan. :)

During independence Pakhtuns led by Abdul Ghaffar Khan strongly opposed partition of India. Later a voting process held, where it said that people of NWFP voted 51:49 in favor of joining Pakistan. Read more about it...

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khudai Khidmatgar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Khudai Khidmatgar was limited to certain Pashtuns and not as expansive as thought of by many in India. This is the reason why they were not able to achieve anything subtansive in opposing the partition, similarly there were many other respectable and noteworthy leaders of the frontier who were part of the Muslim League who got Pakistan Pakhtunwa without any hindrance.

Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum set up the Muslim League in the region and many others followed whereby some of the best from the region threw full support behind Pakistan.

these 'brothers' dont seem to be very brotherly , despite the fact that they live on our soil they cheer for our adversaries and if they are cheering for the adversary then its not hard to believe they are working for the enemy also.

I hope they all get kicked out of Pakistan

That is just plain stupid, you got a Ireland flag, soo what you mean, is Ireland should kick you out of your country because you support Pakistan in cricket instead?

I highly doubt this news. Even if it's true than why this reaction guys? Afghans are not under any moral obligation to support us. They are not our nationals. They could pick their own favorite team.

at one end you favor the talibs and expect them to cheer for you.

Even if we supported Taliban we supported only one group Taliban in their country. They supported a huge list of rebels, terrorists and dissidents inside Pakistan. They got what they deserved now it's time they quit Pakistan, go back to their own country and try to be useful for themselves, their country and this region.:)

They are refugee but they have their life and heart.

They should be free to express their feelings.

What is pathetic that some people are being aggressive or abusive if these innocent people who are suffering as they are away from their country fell happy about something.

Also, why feel pro India = anti pakistan?

Its just a sports after all.

so only the only a rumor in the end .....habitual from Geo-Jung Group ......now topic should be closed .... so none of the indians could use it as a hatred among afghan and pakistanis ..............

You are extremeley wrong brother. Indiens do not have to cause hatred. The hatred Is al-ready there from Afghanis.
Afghani refugees have to be kept In Pakhtunkwa . They must not be alowed to cross over In to other Pakistani regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom