What's new

Afghan president urges military action in Pakistan

Who is Zalmay Khalilzad does he have pro-pak stance? or just another replacement of a opium high puppet?

Zalmay Khlilzad is even worst than Hamid Karzai, hes more loyal than the king himself, if he succeeds it would be even more worst situation. Zalmay Khalilzad should change his name to ****** Khalilzad.:pakistan:

Though I do not support military action against the soverignity of Pakistan, the terrosist camps in Pakistan certainly need to be destroyed.

It is good to see that after heavy pressure from US, Pakistan is now go after these terrorists.

As long as terrorists get killed, its good for Pakistan and India and the whole south asian region.

And what about the terrorist training camps in Afghanistan? Should they be left intact and expanded under tutelage of RAW? What about the 700,000 strong terror army in Kashmir which has been terrorizing millions of Kashmiris since 1948 against their will? Let me guess, you have no objection to that, do you?

I think that India should leave Kashmir.

I do not know why you are involving India in this discussion. This is becoming a genetical problem in both countries, to blame each other for their own issues, this is dengerous sign for both...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom