What's new

Afghan president slams Pakistan for allegedly harbouring Taliban

In a 100 years we won't be here and Afghanis will hopefully be educated and know that Pakistan isn't the enemy and the real enemy is paksitan enemy

Afghanstan will always have a friend and a mentor in the name of India to support all its upcoming wars and revenges, for 100's of years.
God bless of Afghanistan.

After 100 years Afghani will be gays and gays could not take revenge.
And oh ashraf ghani Pakistan has a pushtoon nation as well.

Afghanstan will always have a friend and a mentor in the name of India to support all its upcoming wars and revenges, for 100's of years.
God Bless Afghan and may God give Afganistan sons like ghauri Ghaznavi and Abdali again who will screw baniyas in their ratholes

Yeah i'm sure this A**hole will be alive to see that revenge !! A fukin joker !

Soviets invading afgahnistan
upload_2018-2-3_10-31-2.jpeg

meanwhile in india
upload_2018-2-3_10-31-25.jpeg

Oh ok before you do that, make sure your opium infested country stays in one piece, US is not going to stay in Afghanistan forever to protect you, and the moment US leaves you will be finished. Why do you keep on begging to keep your refugees and while trying to act tough, secure your country first than talk.

afghanistan is Pakistan's yard and I hope Taliban will drag ghani on the road after American defeat which is their fate.

That means Afghanistan would lose in next 100 years too. That's screwed.

Mr President is stuck in is presidency, he cannot come out of his palace and he talks about revenge what a pity.

Ghani can say whatever he wants, but more interesting will be Pakistani response, " We are concerned and ready to cooperate and joint talk force will work to achieve the common goal".

Am I the only one who thinks Pakistan should just take away all the pushtoon areas from Afghanistan making it another province of Pakistan. That’s the only logical conclusion I see to this conflict.

Back
Top Bottom