What's new

Afghan president dismisses Pakistani training offer

Pakistan and Afghanistan are 1 nation

3-4 million refugees came over in 80s , we helped Afghanis they live and speak urdu and study in Pakistan and now their population is 10-13 million people ....

The logical thing to do is just create a unified Pakistan

This way Afghanis can continue to get eductation and better life and also Pakistan can go in Afganistan and clean out all Anti social elements

95% of business people live/trade with Pakistan , 4-5% poor that live in Afghanistan will also benefit we need to move in 40,000-50,000 troops into Afghanistan

If we do not unit Pakistan with Afghanistan , the chances are that , it will again fall in hands of dictators some king or this and that ...

Its important we go in .... finish off the rouge elements

Its simple .... once we eliminate the terrorist - only than can poeple have peace

And really prior to britsh partition Afghanistan was part of Pakistan it was one region

Afghanistan has 0% export/import ... other then drugs ...so the best thing is to join with Pakistan , and you will get access to schools, funds and roads and other perks

And our police/army can help end the drug trade and we can also kick out terrorist and rouge elements that are hiding in the caves

This proves Karzai right. He did the right thing for Afghanistan by snubbing your army. All the talk about hegemony is well directed but it is important that you practice what you preach.

Afghanistan, be aware of the hawkish mentality in a few!!!

This proves Karzai right. He did the right thing for Afghanistan by snubbing your army. All the talk about hegemony is well directed but it is important that you practice what you preach.

Karzai, of the non-acceptance of the Durand Line fame, has little room to be complaining about 'interference'. He got a bit of a lashing from one of the editors in the press conference when he tried to talk about how the 'FCR in FATA should be removed', by being told to not poke his nose in Pakistan's internal affairs.

That said, this meeting and what came of it is a huge improvement from the past - the distrust built over years will take time to overcome completely however, but this is a substantial move forward.

Unfortunately - this is the future, Mr Karzai will be assasinated like his prior leaders , and some new taliban will come to power ...and ppl in Afghanistan will flood back to Pakistan , we love afghan brother, don't get me wrong but in order to move forward

Its best we unit the country as one , this way Afghan ppl will continue to keep their Pakistani passport and also live happlily in their native villages with Pakistan forces protecting them from drug leaders and TTP

United Pakistan with Afghan province will make NATO life easy

Unfortunately - this is the future, Mr Karzai will be assasinated like his prior leaders , and some new taliban will come to power ...and ppl in Afghanistan will flood back to Pakistan , we love afghan brother, don't get me wrong but in order to move forward

Its best we unit the country as one , this way Afghan ppl will continue to keep their Pakistani passport and also live happlily in their native villages with Pakistan forces protecting them from drug leaders and TTP

United Pakistan with Afghan province will make NATO life easy

I agree with you, the past is the future.

Not really my friend if that was the logic then why do we Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting :what:we have a lot more things in common than anybody else :cheers:

That is not true. Pashtuns are now the 2nd largest ethnic group in Pakistan. Pashtuns are the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan. Both the Pashtuns in Pakistan and Afghanistan have the same religion, culture, language, etc...

Punjabis are the largest ethnic group in Pakistan, almost all are Muslims. Punjabis only make 3% of india's population, almost all are Sikhs and Hindus in india. And even within the Punjabi ethnic group we have clans like Syeds, Gilanis, Qureshis, Moghals, Maliks, Sheikhs, Iqbals, Mirzas, Khans who have nothing in common with indian punjabis. Well, almost all Pakistanis dont want to be associated with indians.

That is not true. Pashtuns are now the 2nd largest ethnic group in Pakistan. Pashtuns are the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan. Both the Pashtuns in Pakistan and Afghanistan have the same religion, culture, language, etc...

Punjabis are the largest ethnic group in Pakistan, almost all are Muslims. Punjabis only make 3% of india's population, almost all are Sikhs and Hindus in india. And even within the Punjabi ethnic group we have clans like Syeds, Gilanis, Qureshis, Moghals, Maliks, Sheikhs, Iqbals, Mirzas, Khans who have nothing in common with indian punjabis. Well, almost all Pakistanis dont want to be associated with indians.

We also have the same ancestors lol we are the same people.

I know a lot of Pashtuns who are from the other side of the border and they love and respect Pakistan and even consider it as their own country due to Pashtuns residing there. While the other ethnic groups simply dont care about Pakistan nor wish us well and would rather choose Iran over us because they dont share nothing in common with us.

Pashtuns = Pakistan/Afghan supporters
Persian=Iran supporter.

Simple as that.

Pakistan and Afghanistan are 1 nation

3-4 million refugees came over in 80s , we helped Afghanis they live and speak urdu and study in Pakistan and now their population is 10-13 million people ....

The logical thing to do is just create a unified Pakistan

This way Afghanis can continue to get eductation and better life and also Pakistan can go in Afganistan and clean out all Anti social elements

95% of business people live/trade with Pakistan , 4-5% poor that live in Afghanistan will also benefit we need to move in 40,000-50,000 troops into Afghanistan

If we do not unit Pakistan with Afghanistan , the chances are that , it will again fall in hands of dictators some king or this and that ...

Its important we go in .... finish off the rouge elements

Its simple .... once we eliminate the terrorist - only than can poeple have peace

And really prior to britsh partition Afghanistan was part of Pakistan it was one region

Afghanistan has 0% export/import ... other then drugs ...so the best thing is to join with Pakistan , and you will get access to schools, funds and roads and other perks

And our police/army can help end the drug trade and we can also kick out terrorist and rouge elements that are hiding in the caves

I agree.

Afghans cant even complain because Afghans but the A in Pakistan regardless.

The only people who will cry their life away are Tajiks and Uzbeks who will become a ridiculous minority. Worse than what they already are.

But I think you sort of downplayed Afghanistan lol, It has 1trillion worth of geological reserves alone lmao and does not have 0percent import export lmao. you sort of oded over there.

We also have the same ancestors lol we are the same people.

I know a lot of Pashtuns who are from the other side of the border and they love and respect Pakistan and even consider it as their own country due to Pashtuns residing there. While the other ethnic groups simply dont care about Pakistan nor wish us well and would rather choose Iran over us because they dont share nothing in common with us.

Pashtuns = Pakistan/Afghan supporters
Persian=Iran supporter.

Simple as that.

exact my sentiments, these non pushtuns are gonna end up no where, pakistanis are with pushtuns all the way. non pushtuns are iranian stooges along with northern alliance.

What hegemonic and impractical ideas are these? Whoever came up with this image definitely needs a lesson in sanity, political philosophy, international politics, international relations and above all has to be shown what the real world looks like outside a basement computer room.

exact my sentiments, these non pushtuns are gonna end up no where, pakistanis are with pushtuns all the way. non pushtuns are iranian stooges along with northern alliance.

What I find so funny is when non-Pashtuns create fake accounts and act as stooges and say how much they want Pakistan to destabalize. That is all bullshit man, when you live in Pakistan you realize none of them think or that like that.

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan are the same exact Pashtuns as the Pakistan.

So if you hate a Pakistani pashtun you will also hate an Afghan one. I have lived side by side with them, They LOVED Pakistan why? They consider it their own country, even our name Pakistan has the word "Afghan" in it. Its the Non-Pashtuns who dont care for pakistan, and it makes sense that they would not care because they dont share nothing with us while Pashtuns share a lot. If Afghanistan was not Pashtun majority, I probably would not have trusted nor supported them.

And still Pakistan has almost half of Kashmir, while you indians make up your imaginary maps.

Pakistan's population is 175 million. India's population is more than 1.2 billion and even growing. If not 8 times, close enough. Your population is close to China, but you pick fights with a neighbour no where as large as your hindoostani population.

Bangladesh was only because we had internal issues with our own citizens, also it was thousands of miles away and india was in between so india crossed international borders and interfered. india crossed international borders again in 1965 into Lahore and we defeated indians in a matter of days.

1 Pakistani = 10 hindustanis is correct.

Fair fight would've been if india's population was also 175 million, but we Pakistanis will still defend our nation from bharatis.

Boy your logic is awesome! By your logic pakistan has 5 times bigger army than india's, yes they can't win kashmir :)

There are both male and female Afghan cadets in the Indian military academy and the Officer's training academy in India...
does that mean that we are training a part of the Afghan army or is it just a goodwill gesture?
as I know from a lot of people that..the Afghans are given a easy time there relative to the other Indian cadets...no one cares if the Afghans don't report...their training is softened a lot...
what is the logic?

Back
Top Bottom