What's new

Afghan president dismisses Pakistani training offer

India's population is more than 8 times the size of Pakistan's population. If 1 Pakistani was equal to 1 Hindustani then Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan would've been part of india today, and also Lahore would've been part of india today. Remember Battle of Lahore, September 6, 1965.

Right!!! That logic did not work when india's population was 4 times that of pakistan, and now it holds when its 7 times!!!

Live in your simplified dreamworld, if it makes you happy.

If India had the same population size as Pakistan's population, then Pakistan would've had Bangladesh, Siachen, all of Kashmir, and Kargil.

India is more than 8 times the size of Pakistan's population (always had been since 1947) and still Pakistan has almost half of Kashmir and in 1965 when your Indian chief declared that he would have a drink and celebrate in the Gym Khana Club Lahore, we hit his head and brought him back to reality.

Pakistan won 'half of kashmir against the princely state of harisingh, remember they were at sri nagar when indians arrived???

Whats pakistan's population? whats india? how did you get 8 times? victing complex very strong today?

abt famous quotes by generals - were your generals any better? A boast is a boast, and reality is reality, reality is india has expanded - sikkim, goa etc, whereas you have lost half of your population. face it.

Pakistan won 'half of kashmir against the princely state of harisingh, remember they were at sri nagar when indians arrived???

And still Pakistan has almost half of Kashmir, while you indians make up your imaginary maps.

Whats pakistan's population? whats india? how did you get 8 times? victing complex very strong today

Pakistan's population is 175 million. India's population is more than 1.2 billion and even growing. If not 8 times, close enough. Your population is close to China, but you pick fights with a neighbour no where as large as your hindoostani population.

abt famous quotes by generals - were your generals any better? A boast is a boast, and reality is reality, reality is india has expanded - sikkim, goa etc, whereas you have lost half of your population. face it.

Bangladesh was only because we had internal issues with our own citizens, also it was thousands of miles away and india was in between so india crossed international borders and interfered. india crossed international borders again in 1965 into Lahore and we defeated indians in a matter of days.

1 Pakistani = 10 hindustanis is correct.

Fair fight would've been if india's population was also 175 million, but we Pakistanis will still defend our nation from bharatis.

And still Pakistan has almost half of Kashmir, while you indians make up your imaginary maps.

Pakistan's population is 175 million. India's population is more than 1.2 billion and even growing. If not 8 times, close enough. Your population is close to China, but you pick fights with a neighbour no where as large as your hindoostani population.

Bangladesh was only because we had internal issues with our own citizens, also it was thousands of miles away and india was in between so india crossed international borders and interfered. india crossed international borders again in 1965 into Lahore and we defeated indians in a matter of days.

1 Pakistani = 10 hindustanis is correct.

Fair fight would've been if india's population was also 175 million, but we Pakistanis will still defend our nation from bharatis.

ok omar

according to the logic anyone getting pakistan nationality increases the human efficiency and potential 10 folds in comparison to indians..... :lol:

i think many americans would be interested in pakistani visas damn we are eating away their jobs:rofl:

its not the quantity , its the quality !!! pak defeated india in 1965 and read the true/neutral events of 1971 and Kargil - you will realize how bravely pak army confronted hostiles and has defended its borders against a much larger force many times.

Give it sometime. Let the US & Nato forces get out of Afghanistan, and then we'll see how long he lasts.

No matter who comes into power, pakistan has successfully managed to turn the public opinion against herself in Afghanistan. Yes, if pakistani puppets like the taliban heads their way back to power(which seems highly unlikely) that is a different matter, but public will think differently. I really really hope that the huge trust deficit will go away by following wise policies from now on. Pakistan is our neighbour and bad relationship will be the last thing we would want with them. Lets think and hope for a better future for both of us.

THOSE Northern Alliance people who favored Soviet/Russians in the past and had interests in line with Indo-Russia.

Problem with Paksitan and Afghanistan goes beyon the NA. And can you back up your claim that the NA or any specific region in Afghanistan backed the soviets? I just want proof for what you said.

Not to mention Pashtun are the majority in Afghanistan. How can they have a National Army without people who make up the majority population?

This is why I think Pakistan and Afghanistan are forever linked. Through the Pashtun.

Pashtoons are the largest ethnic group of Afghansitan, not majority, they are 2 different cocepts. Karzai is Pashtoon, he doestn trust paksitan, Zahir Shah was Pashtoon, he didnt trust paksitan and give me a proof that pashtons of AFghanistan are in favour of paksitan? have you got anything like that? Dont accuse pashtoons for being pro pakistan, they love their own country just like the other ethnic groups, pakistan is an Ajnabi to them.

Pashtoons are the largest ethnic group of Afghansitan, not majority, they are 2 different cocepts. Karzai is Pashtoon, he doestn trust paksitan, Zahir Shah was Pashtoon, he didnt trust paksitan and give me a proof that pashtons of AFghanistan are in favour of paksitan? have you got anything like that? Dont accuse pashtoons for being pro pakistan, they love their own country just like the other ethnic groups, pakistan is an Ajnabi to them.

ajanbi to pakistan, but kerzai said, we are twin brothers lol

edit: what about millions of afghan refujees, are they ajnabi to us or the urdu speaking afghans, are they lol?

Last edited:
pakistan and afghanistan will always have good relationship since they both share common culture and ethnicity.

Not really my friend if that was the logic then why do we Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting :what:we have a lot more things in common than anybody else :cheers:

Be a stable person. One day you dance for Karzai because he said a few good words to Pakistan and called it brother. The next day you all condemn him and call him donkey because he refused to accept pakistan's offer for the right reasons.

i am not dancing, by kerzai's word i proved that aghans cannot be ajnabi to us, after all there are millions of afghan urdu speakers arent they???, and now there is afghanistan cricket team, i know a pakistani friend, his ancestors migrated from afghanistan and he proudly calls him pakistani and speaks urdu like me, cheers even you can speak urdu.

i am not dancing, by kerzai's word i proved that aghans cannot be ajnabi to us, after all there are millions of afghan urdu speakers arent they???, and now there is afghanistan cricket team, i know a pakistani friend, his ancestors migrated from afghanistan and he proudly calls him pakistani and speaks urdu like me, cheers

You can burry your head and face in the sand as much as you like. We are neighbours, but we are Ajnabis because we are 2 different countries, we are not the same. That friend he calles his ancestors are from Afghanistan might be right, but he is not from afghansitna and has paksitani nationality. Pakistanis have to have some reality check, you guys are far from knowing the truth. Villages, cities and streets of afghanistan say something different about paksitan.

Pakistan and Afghanistan are 1 nation

3-4 million refugees came over in 80s , we helped Afghanis they live and speak urdu and study in Pakistan and now their population is 10-13 million people ....

The logical thing to do is just create a unified Pakistan

This way Afghanis can continue to get eductation and better life and also Pakistan can go in Afganistan and clean out all Anti social elements

95% of business people live/trade with Pakistan , 4-5% poor that live in Afghanistan will also benefit we need to move in 40,000-50,000 troops into Afghanistan

If we do not unit Pakistan with Afghanistan , the chances are that , it will again fall in hands of dictators some king or this and that ...

Its important we go in .... finish off the rouge elements

Its simple .... once we eliminate the terrorist - only than can poeple have peace

And really prior to britsh partition Afghanistan was part of Pakistan it was one region

Afghanistan has 0% export/import ... other then drugs ...so the best thing is to join with Pakistan , and you will get access to schools, funds and roads and other perks

And our police/army can help end the drug trade and we can also kick out terrorist and rouge elements that are hiding in the caves

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom