What's new

Afghan poll shows India most favoured, Pakistan unpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post actual projects that are being run by Pakistan in Afghanistan ? Just for information sake.

The article - Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan
Ahsan_R - it does not matter what you think is the truth. You must realise that economic growth and development of Pakistan is the only thing that will get Pakistan respect from the outside world. Today India is developing much faster than Pak - hence it is more respected than Pak. Similarly China is respected for it's growing economic strength.
Afghans will like Pak if Pak has something else except Taliban and Islamic law to give them. Food, Roads, engineers etc. would be a good start. Oops India is already providing them all this :)

The article - Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan
Ahsan_R - it does not matter what you think is the truth.

So this is an opinion article that again offers no links to actual development except talking about. Knowing indian's history, I will not take it at face value.

And yes, it doesn't matter what I think the truth is. And the same can be said about you or other indians.

You must realise that economic growth and development of Pakistan is the only thing that will get Pakistan respect from the outside world. Today India is developing much faster than Pak - hence it is more respected than Pak. Similarly China is respected for it's growing economic strength.
Afghans will like Pak if Pak has something else except Taliban and Islamic law to give them. Food, Roads, engineers etc. would be a good start. Oops India is already providing them all this :)

Ok, so nothing substanial to add. I mentioned why this article is not an accurate representation of Afghan opinion in my previous posts due to the impossibility of doing an unbiased survey.

important from an Afghan point of view as well - why does Afghanistan need to be dependent on one country for exports/imports via the sea route?

Now that's important, at least from Indian point of view. thanks for admitting that.

adios

You are :welcome:

Afghanistan should not be dependent on anyone...........

Pakistan recently stopped Afghan trucks to use its area.

that rao and port can help that country:taz:

important from an Afghan point of view as well - why does Afghanistan need to be dependent on one country for exports/imports via the sea route?

I mentioned that this survey does not reflect Afghan point of view for the simple reason that Taliban rule 70% of the territory and thus does not properly reflect all Afghans.

Nice to see your concerns for afghans. Anyways i am all out for afghan benefit regardless who does the work.

Can you provide a credible source for that, actually i am blank on that issue, and as a matter of fact i live in a city through which afghan transit trade occurs, further i have afghan truckers,real close friends and neighbors of mine, they never mentioned any thing like that or at least i am not aware of. so waiting for your source.

adios

They did stop Afghans from doing land trade with India. Good decision - until india stops funding mass terrorism and insurgency in Pakistan, we cannot allow them that.

Can you provide a credible source for that, actually i am blank on that issue, and as a matter of fact i live in a city through which afghan transit trade occurs, further i have afghan truckers,real close friends and neighbors of mine, they never mentioned any thing like that or at least i am not aware of. so waiting for your source.

adios

I think the gentleman under you named Ahsan_R testifies my point.
:yahoo:

You are :welcome:

Afghanistan should not be dependent on anyone...........

that rao and port can help that country:taz:
Ohh really. Do you live in Pakistan??. Did you see any truck stopped??. I live In Peshawar Pakistan. I travel on the road every day from which all those trucks goes. So stop making false statements. Looks like you forgot to take your pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom