What's new

Afghan peace talks should not cross 'red lines': India

Funny Indians and their Dadagiri... :omghaha:
Its the US, Pakistan and Iran who has a big role to play for a stable Afghanistan and I am sorry to say Suppa powa has no role to play here. Stop poking your nose everywhere Indians. :ashamed:

Very Nicely Put It!

Furthermore, the INJUNS should go back to 'Defecating' out in the open, as their fellow country folks are so aptly doing so & to top it off, keep thinking 'their crap don't stink'!!!!

Oh & a very important, side note 'Refrain From RAPING Women'!

:pakistan:

We see terrorists as terrorists not good or bad..You are the one who differentiate it.For you Afghan Taliban is good coz they are keeping you in Afghnaistan and TTP is bad coz they are blowing up your arse..LET is good because they are doing good by killing Indians and LEJ is bad coz they are kiiling shias in your country whereas they all have grown up the under the shadows of same *****.

All this crap is worthless since america is negotiating with Afghan taliban which gives a legitimate reason that Pakistan was right to say that Negotiating with Taliban is only way forward. Now this classification of yours is only made up by you or western media. Pure crap

All this crap is worthless since america is negotiating with Afghan taliban which gives a legitimate reason that Pakistan was right to say that Negotiating with Taliban is only way forward. Now this classification of yours is only made up by you or western media. Pure crap

You Pakistanis have your own world and no one gives a SHyte about whatever you say..If Pakistan was that right then why did they jump into WOT..Lolz lost your 50 k man and Your ignorance is amply depicted by your post. I get the sense that you are not the sharpest tool in the tool box.

You Pakistanis have your own world and no one gives a SHyte about whatever you say..If Pakistan was that right then why did they jump into WOT..Lolz lost your 50 k man and Your ignorance is amply depicted by your post. I get the sense that you are not the sharpest tool in the tool box.

And ignorant jumping in to bandwagon without knowing what's it all about. I mean, If India had borders with Afghanistan, what they would have done in 2001? If you have brain and common sense, you would put more effort in thinking and analyzing before spewing random outbursts :)

The Indians have so far been lucky to piggy back on American efforts without investing any blood and treasure. The scenario will change as the Americans begin to pack up and start implementing stabilizing factors to create equilibrium in Afghanistan. American and Indian interests have started to diverge because Indian support for terrorist and separatist elements inside Pakistan is counter productive for the Americans, and as the Americans are implementing these stabilizing factors India will increasingly find herself irrelevant unless it increases the level of support it is willing to offer Afghanistan.

Unless India is willing to put more money and boots on the ground, she will find it increasingly hard to keep her small investments intact and will largely be marginalized inside Afghanistan. At the end of the day, the real players are going to be the movers and shakers and just be sitting on the side lines, India cannot be a real player. India is at cross roads right now, either she will have to exponentially increase its support for Afghanistan or became irrelevant in the future process.

It seems you have not read the last 6 pages at all.

So India will support Good Talibans and would confront with bad Taliban.......???

India don't fight in Afghanistan, they will only provide aid and training to ANA forces to defend themselves :cheers:

I am asking about Iran's tension with International Community.......particularly about sanctions...scenario...???

India has no problem with the sanctions, if it serves our interests we will work with Iran :cheers:

We are building Chahbahar port as we speak :cheers:

I really had to laugh at the statement from the Indian official. There was no "Red Line" to begin with since the US decided to break it's number 1 rule and "negotiate with terrorists" so long as they were Good Taliban. And even if this so called "Red Line" existed, it was erased the moment the plans to withdraw ISAF assets from Afghanistan were announced.

Btw folks, American invasion of Afghanistan and it's consequent defeat was the biggest blessing in disguise (in the long term) for Extended-Pakistan. The repercussions of all this will be HUGELY beneficial to state of Pakistan, for generations to come.

Stop looking at it in 5 year terms. That's all you need to do.

@Armstrong @RescueRanger @Aeronaut @muse @Oscar @Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw folks, American invasion of Afghanistan and it's consequent defeat was the biggest blessing in disguise (in the long term) for Extended-Pakistan. The repercussions of all this will be HUGELY beneficial to state of Pakistan, for generations to come.

Stop looking at it in 5 year terms. That's all you need to do.

@Armstrong @RescueRanger @Aeronaut @muse @Oscar @Dillinger

Khan Sahib, reinnn dawoooo apnaa mulk tei sanmbhlaa jaaandiii nahin teiii dujheiii nuuu veiii annex karen toreiooo ! :hitwall:

At any rate I don't think my little brother @SHAMK9 would be much in favor of annexing Afghanistan ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather fix Pakistan first than take on the responsibility of Afghanistan. If our friends to the east are so keen, i say let them have a go. The Persians tried, the mongol tribes tried, Alexander tried, the British/Russian & American's tried.... It is called the "Graveyard of empires for a very good reason".

If India wishes to involve herself in a quagmire and reverse its growth another 30 years. Be our guest. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom