What's new

Afghan peace talks should not cross 'red lines': India

In the interest of the entire region, India must keep out of this. The whole world understands if India are given any leverage in Afghanistan they would create a monster.

Be thankful to ISI and Pak Army which played their part in bringing peace to region by taking all the crap and accusations, yet persuaded taliban to negotiate with America and then ISI and Pak Army stepped aside and watching all these negotiations like a Baws from a distance while some backs are burning in afghanistan and in India

@Pak-one

Wet dreams.

Just imagine if a small NATO country like Italy will station 700 troops post 2014 how many thousands of troops US and UK will station

Italy to post 500-700 troops in Afghanistan after draw down - ANSA English - ANSA.it

Yet Americans are negotiating with terrorist talibans despite using Alpha, Delta options.I hope you do know what is Alpha and Delta options. You seriously need to learn more before making useless remarks

Last edited by a moderator:
Once NATO withdraw Taliban will come back into power.

India will cry foul and will start funding another insurgency in an attempt to create another civil war in the country.

India is the real problem to world peace, with their meddling.

I am sure America is well aware of this already .

Couple of years back, America assured everyone they won't negotiate with taliban. Time changes very fast ;)

GOI always knew that US will negotiate with Taliban some time or the other as no Guerilla warfare can end without negotiations,a subject in which India has vast experience.

:lol: US always wanted to talk to the Taliban - but then what happened to Pakistan wanting nay demanding to be at the center of that discussion table? - don't tell me the Taliban are representing Pakistan at that table? :lol:

GOI always knew that US will negotiate with Taliban some time or the other as no Guerilla warfare can end without negotiations a subject in which India has vast experience.

And Haqqani is integral part of Afghan Taliban. So assurance by Kerry is as good as assurances of Iran on nuclear bombs ;)

India has told that and kerry has assured Haqqani network will be kept out of talks.:)

Haqqani network is veritable arm of ISI, it would be better if they remain in background and let Afghan taliban have talks with HPC and America.

:lol: US always wanted to talk to the Taliban - but then what happened to Pakistan wanting to be at the center of that discussion table? - don't tell me the Taliban are representing Pakistan at that table? :lol:

You see my friend, you totally lost your common sense by asking such question. Pakistan played a master stroke by sidelining Karzai and then arranging American-Taliban negotiation and then stepping aside and acting they got nothing to do with it while still maintaining a invisible grip on whole process, but indian minds can't think beyond red lines i Guess ;)

India should realize that its haqqani network which is attacking indians in Afghanistan for its daddy(ISI). Haqqani network is distinct from kandahar based Afghan taliban. The proper taliban have clarified that they want normal relationships with india and want to reconcile with them.

The Qatar based taliban representatives should also visit india.

Hhaqqani Network is a part of Afghan Taliban. Twisting the realities wont change the facts that afghan taliban dont like indians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom