What's new

Afghan peace process cannot be Pakistan driven: India

My pashto speaks brothers n sisters on pdf..... i dnt think u have to prove anything to some indian troll reguarding the wet dream of pashtunistan.
P.S=Pushtunistan word was created by indians.....General knowledge.

Indians coming here and discussing as if they have the knowledge about the region, its history, the people and the conditions, but its sorry to see that they have no knowledge of it and that is why we see them more into trolling then doing any useful discussion. Putting the blame on Pakistan and no idea about the history of Afghanistan or the Great Game, The New Great Game, Afghan Civil War, Soviet Invasion and so on.

Guys, read the history and then come the discuss things as you guys have no idea what you are talking about, all you want is opportunity for Pakistan bashing and i won't allow that, don't complain later.

I think it has been made aptly clear by both Indian and Afghan leadership that India will remain Afghanistan despite Pakistani objections and Pakistan does not enjoy nearly enough leverage that it can arm twist Americans or for that matter Afghans to get its wishes.

My pashto speaks brothers n sisters on pdf..... i dnt think u have to prove anything to some indian troll reguarding the wet dream of pashtunistan.
P.S=Pushtunistan word was created by indians.....General knowledge.

:))) we are not proving to them as they are not someone i hold any worthy of proving it to them. we are just pricking their decade-old bubble.

These bhartis have NO not even a shred of knowledge about what happened in the region. who were real players who have created mess in the first place. What led to Russians moving into Afghanistan and how Pakistan was dragged into to helping driving out the Russian invaders.

Above all how US played a devil's role at the end of first war in the region by bringing a shaky govt in Afghanistan after soviet withdrawal.

These bhartis need to read first about the facts and then poke their nose like this krishna who is just parroting decades old whining

I think it has been made aptly clear by both Indian and Afghan leadership that India will remain Afghanistan despite Pakistani objections and Pakistan does not enjoy nearly enough leverage that it can arm twist Americans or for that matter Afghans to get its wishes.

That time will tell, who stays and who goes.

:))) we are not proving to them as they are not someone i hold any worthy of proving it to them. we are just pricking their decade-old bubble.

These bhartis have NO not even a shred of knowledge about what happened in the region. who were real players who have created mess in the first place. What led to Russians moving into Afghanistan and how Pakistan was dragged into to helping driving out the Russian invaders.

Above all how US played a devil's role at the end of first war in the region by bringing a shaky govt in Afghanistan after soviet withdrawal.

These bhartis need to read first about the facts and then poke their nose like this krishna who is just parroting decades old whining

images

You may keep your presence sans poking your nose into our affairs thats what we are talking about we are not ordering you to get out. Your short lived stay is not a thing of the distant past

We are even happy seeing your bharti army deployment in Afghanistan atleast i would like to see them there ;)

As far as arm twisting Americans well we dont need it they are not only arm twisting but also leg twisting themselves.

India should stop acting like a kid who wants the neighbouring boys lolypop!

Coz the other guy is a bad ars baby who knows how to protect his stuff..... in the end of the day.... baby (india) will have to accept the truth and live wit it............ no more candy....

You may keep your presence sans poking your nose into our affairs thats what we are talking about we are not ordering you to get out. Your short lived stay is not a thing of the distant past

We are even happy seeing your bharti army deployment in Afghanistan atleast i would like to see them there ;)

As far as arm twisting Americans well we dont need it they are not only arm twisting but also leg twisting themselves.

Sister its useless wasting energy at them, infact it would be better if we make this thread into a smiley thread (Just kidding). This is all krishnas comments are worth, I am sure the whole of ISI would have loled so hard when they heard him, that the medics would have been called in because some of them probably passed out laughing.

Ya thats the attitude Afghans detest ..you think you will be able to dictate terms to them?

Dude stop acting like the father of all Afghans, how can you so confidently say what they think and what they dont. U need to cut back on the amount of indian news channel you watch. It will help you!

You seriously overestimate your diplomatic prowess or your hold over Afghanistan ..other than that we Indians have got use to your sermons predicting .."what is to happen in near future"..but funnily enough that future remains as elusive as ever.

PS : Afghan affairs is not synonymous with pakistan affairs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom