What's new

Afghan peace process cannot be Pakistan driven: India

Cough Cough and also the indian gov has no right to dictate any thing to the Afghans to a point where it influences their foreign policy. :cheers:

Cough cough lame Indians dictating terms to mighty Afghans cough cough!! :P

Jokes aside, I don't think we are dictating any terms, we are only bargaining our foothold in Afg which is necessary for us to access energy rich CAR. Also we don't want Taliban to come to power in Afg.

GoI will try and do whatever possible to curb Pakistan's influence in Afghanistan. We do not wish to rule by proxy and nor to interfere, but not allowing the repeat of a Pakistan backed Taliban overrunning the country is an aim.

I call Bs! You indians no cure.

If whining wins us so much hullabaloos across the border, then what's the point of wielding AK and embracing shahadat? :azn:

bwahahahahah if PDF is across the border then we would love to give you many chances of being solaced through it

1. Bharat aka India who had committed State terrorism under a terrorist PM in 71 against Pakistan on pretext of Bengali refugee influx has NO right to speak on this refugee issue. Period.
We do. Your rants aside, if past incidents decided who gets to have a say in matters, the world would be a much more easier place. Sadly, that isnt the case.

2. If we are in our own Land and IF by bharti claim its simply our land on both sides of International Border aka Durand Line then HOW COME idiot Krishana can say peace in our Own land can be brought without OUR involvement ???

Not Pakistani land, Afghan land. Pashtuns werent even given the choice of an independent Pashtunistan during the referendum and Gaffar Khan was placed under house arrest for most parts. This is off-topic but I hope you get the drift.

:)))) yeh when its about Indian interference its called "curbing Pakistani influence" and when its legitimate Pakistani role it leads to Indian crying like stupid kids
Calling interference a legitimate role?

And you seem old enough, but your typing style and use of slurs befits a school girl

To all the indian dudes here who are trying to convince us that you guys are actually in Afghanistan for some saintly purpose. All I have to say is please try to sell the stuff who dont know how yours stink. Thank you.

Their foreign policy ????? ok so how we are dictating "their" foreign policy ? when Karzai and his crew is mostly pro-India and had been doing everything to harm Pakistan ?

secondly what foreign policy they have in the first place ? other than US led , US policy ?

Karzai's anti-Pakistan activities has not been linked to his proximity towards India. There's no proof of that. A strong Afghanistan should have Afghanistan nationalistic policies, which doesn't harm India as our interests don't coincide.

Jokes aside, I don't think we are dictating any terms, we are only bargaining our foothold in Afg which is necessary for us to access energy rich CAR. Also we don't want Taliban to come to power in Afg.

:no::no: i wish if bhartis could fix their dead cells in the brain and understand the same logic in our case

@Nalwa

images

Thanks. But I am going to do the reverse of that. Too late here. Need my sleep. Unless you have another strong argument against India's presence in Afghanistan.:)

good night.:cheers:

Not Pakistani land, Afghan land. Pashtuns werent even given the choice of an independent Pashtunistan during the referendum and Gaffar Khan was placed under house arrest for most parts. This is off-topic but I hope you get the drift.

We dont care for that hindu nawaz ghafara and we had shown a big slap for his hindu nazwaz mentality by joining Pakistan.

Indians should stop day dreaming about separating Pukhtun Pakistanis from our country.

Calling interference a legitimate role?

lolzz big difference between interference and legitimate role. The Krishna crying is called interference FYI.

And you seem old enough, but your typing style and use of slurs befits a school girl

None of your business :cheers:

Its not like Pakistan had any love lost for Afghanistan. Its true that Pakistan provided them shelter when they were pouring into the country in millions. But to come to think of it, the Afghans and even the Pashtuns inhabiting the Pakistani side hardly ever recognized the Durand line. In a way they were in their own historic lands.

True, India's major aim behind helping Afghanistan is curbing Pakistani influence. And we have a chosen a rather peaceful way of doing it, inspite of the allegations (and the lack of proof) against the consulates.

Majority of the Pushtuns on Pakistani side and by Majority i mean to say very close to 100% have no problem in accepting Durand Line as the border and want to be with Pakistan, so this Indian misconception that Pushtuns on the Pakistani side have any problem with Durand Line or with Pakistan is nothing but nonsense and BS.

There is no peaceful way, no one has done such things the peaceful way, and nor will India do it the peaceful way or even Pakistan, neither anyone in the whole world, another Indian misconception since they think their Govt is an angel.

We dont care for that hindu nawaz ghafara and we had shown a big slap for his hindu nazwaz mentality by joining Pakistan.

Indians should stop day dreaming about separating Pukhtun Pakistanis from our country.

lolzz big difference between interference and legitimate role. The Krishna crying is called interference FYI.

None of your business :cheers:

so much of frustration, agony and hatred in almost every post of urs.

^what was that urban legend about pathans and temper! :D

Okay, okay back to the topic, Pakistani people indeed did a lot for Afghans, but, in my humble opinion, you shouldn't blame the Afghans but your own Government for that. Also it doesn't give you a right to dictate their foreign policy.

We once did a lot for Bangladeshis, but that doesn't give us a say in their internal matters.

As i said before, go and read the history of the Afghan Civil War, the Soviet Invasion and other stuff, Pakistan had no role in starting all this, it was the doing of the Afghans themselves who created such conditions that the got into a civil war, then asked to Russians to come in and then we know the history, Pakistan got involved much later as it had started to affect us and we had to do something to protect our interests.

So the blame is on Afghans themselves to have created this mess and Pakistan had nothing to do, we got dragged thanks to Afghans, Soviets and Americans.

Back
Top Bottom