What's new

Afghan military threatens strong response to Pakistani incursions

Really..!! as far as world knows even in 48 we checked ur advances in kashmir, we almost conquered lahore in 65, not to forget how ur prime minister run to Clinton during kargil, eating alive my .ss, u should be thankful to ur Allah that we are big hearted and despite ur advances we want peace had we been something like an Israel or USA, u would have been done and dusted long time ago and it is not our problem that ,only an incompetent attack hapless public and thats why ur k..um doesn't reproduce well.

Thank god ours don't reproduce like you otherwise we would be having the extreme shameless poverty that india has .Mumbai was voted as the dirtiest city in the world by trip advisor and delhi as the most polluted .

yeah in 65 you conquered Lahore . had a breakfast in gymkhana. PAF dismantled IAF in that war. In kargil you couldn't fight a few hundred northern light division for months .

You weren't big hearted in 48 , 65 , 99 . What happened? You took a good beating from an enemy 5 times smaller . In 2001 you wanted to attack pakistan and ended up having 800 of your soldiers killed:laugh:. In 2008 your jets came inside only to go back when PAF jets went in the air .

We have half of kashmir what's stopping you?. wasn't that suppose to be your integral part?

Last edited:
If it was that easy to bring Afghanistan to it;s knees, wouldn't US would have done the same as you suggest instead of military actions.
It would be better if you could reconcile your differences and have a friendly Afghanistan as your neighbor. It would be a grave mistake to do otherwise. Mark my words.

Afghanistan made its choice when it decided to jump in Indian camp and host anti Pakistan elements and do everything that would even put India to shame. Its time we put them to their place. And how exactly can Americans do the same? Do Americans share a border with Afghanistan or is the US hosting millions of Afghan refuges? The answer is No.

Afghanistan made its choice when it decided to jump in Indian camp and host anti Pakistan elements and do everything that would even put India to shame. Its time we put them to their place. And how exactly can Americans do the same? Do Americans share a border with Afghanistan or is the US hosting millions of Afghan refuges? The answer is No.

What in your opinion are the doable things Pakistan can do to ' put them to their place " ?

Thank god ours don't reproduce like you otherwise we would be having the extreme shameless poverty that india has .Mumbai was voted as the dirtiest city in the world by trip advisor and delhi as the most polluted .

yeah in 65 you conquered Lahore . had a breakfast in gymkhana. PAF dismantled IAF in that war. In kargil you couldn't fight a few hundred northern light division for months .

You weren't big hearted in 48 , 65 , 99 . What happened? You took a good beating from an enemy 5 times smaller . In 2001 you wanted to attack pakistan and ended up having 800 of your soldiers killed:laugh:. In 2008 your jets came inside only to go back when PAF jets went in the air .

We have half of kashmir what's stopping you?. wasn't that suppose to be your integral part?
That's coz you had a superior airplane in 65, yet u lost a lot of area, as if ur cities are better, despite ur less population u lack in lot of criteria's, 48 we won, 65 we won, 99 we won that's what happened, the world think otherwise as far as results of wars is concerned.and don't worry we will take kashmir.

The father beat ur. ..s 4 times .anged ur. ..s ...ked u and made u his ...ch and ..oved his. ..lls every time and made a ...sda out of ur ....ing ..nt

LoL..Well 1947 half of kashmir we captured (you call it your victory ..well thats strange)..1965 we wooped 5 times bigger enemy on every front Rann of kuch ,sialkot,lahore ,Ghazi you name it.. 1971 was a internal conflict more not your victory actually ..1999 we did what we had to and after that you won't leave your posts for the rest of your lives.. noww shoo and tell your retard history to your new born hindutva saviors.. :lol::wave:
on topic plz..

LoL..Well 1947 half of kashmir we captured (you call it your victory ..well thats strange)..1965 we wooped 5 times bigger enemy on every front Rann of kuch ,sialkot,lahore ,Ghazi you name it.. 1971 was a internal conflict more not your victory actually ..1999 we did what we had to and after that you won't leave your posts for the rest of your lives.. noww shoo and tell your retard history to your new born hindutva saviors.. :lol::wave:
on topic plz..
So, really ask any independent source who whooped whom in 65, 47,71 and 99.

So, really ask any independent source who whooped whom in 65, 47,71 and 99.
Go through this forum dear..you'll find enough independent sources to burst your own bubbles.. Educate yourself first.. then come back for your Surgical Strikes just like post Mumbai attacks..Don't embarrass your self here little hindutva warrior..:lol::wave:

Go through this forum dear..you'll find enough independent sources to burst your own bubbles.. Educate yourself first.. then come back for your Surgical Strikes just like post Mumbai attacks..Don't embarrass your self here little hindutva warrior..:lol::wave:
So u are telling me to go through a pakistani forum, whereas guys like najam sethi thinks otherwise, I guess this is what ur Mullahs teaches you in ur madarssas, the only embarrassment here is u ,coz you haven't removed ur Mullah glasses to see the reality, since it's a bitter pill to swallow, and boosting about Mumbai incident is nothing to Bragg about, just like peshawar school attack was an act of cowardice, only cowards target innocent people, we don't need to attack u by the way, the enemy of Pakistan is pakistan itself, coz ur awaam, well a lot of them have become radicalised, which is a dangerous thing for peace and harmony, also even the radical Hindus don't go out in other country and kill their people,I am proud to be a hindu, but my nationality and religion is India first.

So u are telling me to go through a pakistani forum, whereas guys like najam sethi thinks otherwise, I guess this is what ur Mullahs teaches you in ur madarssas, the only embarrassment here is u ,coz you haven't removed ur Mullah glasses to see the reality, since it's a bitter pill to swallow, and boosting about Mumbai incident is nothing to Bragg about, just like peshawar school attack was an act of cowardice, only cowards target innocent people, we don't need to attack u by the way, the enemy of Pakistan is pakistan itself, coz ur awaam, well a lot of them have become radicalised, which is a dangerous thing for peace and harmony, also even the radical Hindus don't go out in other country and kill their people,I am proud to be a hindu, but my nationality and religion is India first.
tactical-facepalm_56306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom