Pashto
Farsi (Dari, Iranian, Tajikistani)
English
Russian
Urdu
Bulgarian
Punjabi a little
Sindhi a little + writing
How did you learn so many language. Bulgarian? Got bulgarian gf? :)

Nahi yaar unke keerey makorey jese writing hai :lol:

I know these languages:

Pashto
Farsi (Dari, Iranian, Tajikistani)
English
Russian
Urdu
Bulgarian
Punjabi a little
Sindhi a little + writing

And to think I was proud of knowing Urdu, English, Arabic, French, German and Spanish, along with Italian

Does anyone have the video of imran khan saying that..?

No there isn't cause he didnt say that... he was referring to that the taliban justify themselves as ...................... this is decade old stance of PTI.

How did you learn so many language. Bulgarian? Got bulgarian gf? :)

I always loved to learn languages so I started personal classes and also my visit to those places helped me a lot; my Russian is good so it isn't too difficult to learn Bulgarian, I had a visit to Sofia found an Ukrainian girl there so now learning Ukrainian :lol:

Last year I started a French class it was too easy but I left due to the timings. My accent is good in every language that the native guy can't differentiate :D

And to think I was proud of knowing Urdu, English, Arabic, French, German and Spanish, along with Italian

Really? German is tough!! I learned the hi how are you and daily phrases when I was there in 2007 but now I don't remember any of them it was too tough to make an accurate accent in that language.

I always loved to learn languages so I started personal classes and also my visit to those places helped me a lot; my Russian is good so it isn't too difficult to learn Bulgarian, I had a visit to Sofia found an Ukrainian girl there so now learning Ukrainian :lol:

Last year I started a French class it was too easy but I left due to the timings. My accent is good in every language that the native guy can't differentiate :D

Really? German is tough!! I learned the hi how are you and daily phrases when I was there in 2007 but now I don't remember any of them it was too tough to make an accurate accent in that language.

Man, I want to learn a new language. Give me some tips as to how to get started.

Nope you guys have better 'maals' :D

You're saying you got tired of little boys? I know afghan girls are ugly, but are you that desperate?

Rora tum ne Urdu kahaan seeh seeekhiiii ? :undecided:

Tum jahil log in haiwanon se itne tameez se bat krte ho, tuj jese log hi mulk ko dubaenge.
Tere mulk ke bare mein aese khayal rakhta hai aur yehi munh se nikalta hai. Tauba. Kitne sharam ka maqam hai aaj ki Pakistani nasal pe.

Man, I want to learn a new language. Give me some tips as to how to get started.

Depends which language you want to learn? and the passion is the important thing you must have for a language to learn it. from the languages I learned I can give you all the starting clues!

Perhaps Afghan [Puppet] Govt should have better media awareness. Ban on Pakistani media is finally paying off. It has been made clear, that Express Tribune [Pakistani name of New York Times] deliberately misquoted him.

Closed.

You aren't a spy by any chance are you :ph34r:

First off, Is there anything such as Afghan government?

If it refers to that drug dealer Karzai, who not one listens to outside his castle guarded by thousands of foreignn troops, then such crap is expected from him, afterall what do you expect to come out of an A$$ hole.

I hope this man is finally arrested! And it proves that he is, indeed, supported by Taliban. What do you say about my sources now, huh? :flame::flame::flame::flame:

He said the write thing those who are fighting against America are doing Jihad and every Muslim should help them and who condemned him let me guess tout of USA he is nothing but a joke Imran Khan is complete right in this he said what Islam says :sniper::sniper:

He said the write thing those who are fighting against America are doing Jihad and every Muslim should help them and who condemned him let me guess tout of USA he is nothing but a joke Imran Khan is complete right in this he said what Islam says :sniper::sniper:

Does that apply to the muslims who live in America also? Including many here on pdf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom