What's new

Afghan govt condemns Imran’s jihad comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3497994 said:
proxies HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

use for us :rofl:

your proxies have no pak citizenship and they are illegal meaning no voting rights, and we can kick them off any time we want

I didn't mean Afghans living there; money talks! and you are mature enough to know what I meant!

You are forgetting that somehow you are showing the level of your personality and mentality and also you being living in a failed state!

Remarks like these by him will only hurt him because indirectly we will support the opposition in the election inside Pakistan via our proxies if he is really no use for us and US!

and btw this is the only way you guys will lose Khyber Pakhtunkhwa!

Nope you guys have better 'maals' :D

Rora tum ne Urdu kahaan seeh seeekhiiii ? :undecided:

You'd say that, wouldn't you?

And no, it's not Jihad

Jihad is when Muslims are righteously fighting. Taliban attack little girls

Again, Imran Khan said "they think"

Ab woh kuch bhi think karlein, ismein Imran Khan kya kar sakta hai!

Do you DENY they think its a Jihad? No rational person can say that.

It's their thought man. Something in their MINDS. What now Imran Khan is expected to do a Jedi mind trick on the Taliban to think properly?

But it shows, that even Afghanistan fears his arrival into the forefront of Pakistani politics and is desperately aiding his enemies in Pakistan.

Again, Imran Khan said "they think"

Ab woh kuch bhi think karlein, ismein Imran Khan kya kar sakta hai!

Do you DENY they think its a Jihad? No rational person can say that.

It's their thought man. Something in their MINDS. What now Imran Khan is expected to do a Jedi mind trick on the Taliban to think properly?

But it shows, that even Afghanistan fears his arrival into the forefront of Pakistani politics and is desperately aiding his enemies in Pakistan.
War in Afghanistan is jihad, says Imran – The Express Tribune
Terming the ongoing war in Afghanistan a ‘jihad’, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan parried a question on Wednesday whether the war in Pakistan’s tribal belt could be labelled as terrorism. He was addressing a press conference in Peshawar after paying a visit to inquire after the health of Malala Yousafzai.
Where is 'they think'?

Rora, tumhariii Belly Dancin jitnni marzzzi fittt ho woh itnaa 'money' nahin generate kar saktiii ! :woot:

Lol belly dance toh waha hogi hum toh barey uncle se pese le kar agenda mai belly dance karayengay :rofl:

I hope this man is finally arrested! And it proves that he is, indeed, supported by Taliban. What do you say about my sources now, huh? :flame::flame::flame::flame:

Didn't know the Afghanistan Taliban was interlinked with the Pakistani Taliban and instead of regaining lost territory, they're expanding left-right-centre and capturing everything.

Seriously, I had no idea Mullah Omar ordered attacks on 14-year old female activists and ran around shooting AKs around the tribal badlands.

Thanks! :no:

Imran lacks any legitimacy required to declare a Jihad against anyone! He's just whipping up anti-Americanism for his own political gains..............

Almost all Afghans speak Urdu........

So true. And then people think he's not a corrupt person. What a perceptive post. No wonder you're the chairman of the Think Tanks!

What is Jihad?....Jihad in Islamic tradition is that of an internal spiritual struggle, focused on individual purification and the promotion of social justice and human rights.

O pai yehi tou keh rahe hain k Imran nay press conference mein kaha tha k woh kehte hain k woh jihad ker rahe hain kyon kay american wahan betha howa hai...

ET nay misquote kiya...

aaj kal mossad mein nokriyan aye hoi hain, mien nay tou apply ker diya hai tu bhi ker day :D

Nahi yaar unke keerey makorey jese writing hai :lol:

I know these languages:

Pashto
Farsi (Dari, Iranian, Tajikistani)
English
Russian
Urdu
Bulgarian
Punjabi a little
Sindhi a little + writing

Nahi yaar unke keerey makorey jese writing hai :lol:

I know these languages: