What's new

Afghan general wants Torkham border crossing reopened

and what about if those Muslims are causing mischief?

As long as the Afghans train and arm terrorists to attack innocent men, women, and children, the border should remain shut.

Please don't mind and be positive for muslim unity the most important things love by Allah.i know about the mischief but what you want further reach to the roots of mischief indians on kashmir indians in afghanistan indians in Myanmar indians in bangladesh where are we then?
For how long we will absorb this indian influence in throat. We didn't take kashmir yet but our federal gov is fully prepared to put sanctions on hafiz saeed and masood azhar is that what we should have done if indian is using proxy use proxy.

Unless you don't consider Pakistanis as Muslim Brothers and Sisters. First you should protect and scure the lives of Muslims brothers and sisters living near you (Pakistan) than think about others.

I suggest all living near me as brothers and sisters and that is what i learn from fiqah i didn't say i dont belong to this land i belong to this land and i don't understand your philosophy i will be happy if you came to visit Peshawar i will be happy for your hospitality don't worry.most welcome

Unless you don't consider Pakistanis as Muslim Brothers and Sisters. First you should protect and scure the lives of Muslims brothers and sisters living near you (Pakistan) than think about others.

And i wish if i came to punjab so nobody will harass me ensure this mr punjab don't teach me brother hood. I would realize your attention to the case from punjab when a person got sexual abuse with above 41 female dead bodies.

Please don't mind and be positive for muslim unity the most important things love by Allah.i know about the mischief but what you want further reach to the roots of mischief indians on kashmir indians in afghanistan indians in Myanmar indians in bangladesh where are we then?
For how long we will absorb this indian influence in throat. We didn't take kashmir yet but our federal gov is fully prepared to put sanctions on hafiz saeed and masood azhar is that what we should have done if indian is using proxy use proxy.

I suggest all living near me as brothers and sisters and that is what i learn from fiqah i didn't say i dont belong to this land i belong to this land and i don't understand your philosophy i will be happy if you came to visit Peshawar i will be happy for your hospitality don't worry.most welcome

I'm all for Muslim unity, but at this point we cant trust our neighbours to keep our well-being in mind.

For them ethnic/nationality takes precedence over Muslim brotherhood which is why they will always try and undermine us because they despise our existence and refuse to recognise our national borders. Afghans will never be happy until they hold all Pashtun majority areas in Pakistan, so we should just ignore them and focus on relations with other Muslim powers such as C.Asia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey instead.

Maybe one day a friendlier Islamic oriented government from a certain group will take over, but the current Ghani vassal state one simply cannot be trusted.

I'm all for Muslim unity, but at this point we cant trust our neighbours to keep our well-being in mind.

For them ethnic/nationality takes precedence over Muslim brotherhood which is why they will always try and undermine us because they despise our existence and refuse to recognise our national borders. Afghans will never be happy until they hold all Pashtun majority areas in Pakistan, so we should just ignore them and focus on relations with other Muslim powers such as C.Asia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey instead.

Maybe one day a friendlier Islamic oriented government from a certain group will take over, but the current Ghani vassal state one simply cannot be trusted.

Alright thanks a lot i got you this is called a clean answer.yeah we know this ghani formula from india but wish we also know that in their current gov many are against ghani due to his shitty policy.but trust me we will not allows to build another indian state in Afghanistan as it is necessary to be known.and my suggestion is on humanity bases. Thanks by the way

And i wish if i came to punjab so nobody will harass me ensure this mr punjab don't teach me brother hood. I would realize your attention to the case from punjab when a person got sexual abuse with above 41 female dead bodies.

I don't know about fiqah wigah nor interested to know about it as it have contributed just evil to the society, As far as Islam is concerned, I am dead sure that it doesn't permit to put the lives of others in danger. Maybe lives of people of KPK and FATA are worthless for you but it's not for me. If despite that terrorism supported from Afghan soil have done more damage to people in KPK & FATA, you still want to sing romantic songs with your killers than carry on but don't expect others to toe your line. For me lives and prosperity of Pakistanis is more important than ummah chumma or ethnic brotherhood.

Your whining will not change the fact that more people of other ethnicities live in Punjab than Punjabis in other provinces and nobody ever persecuted or expelled them despite that Punjabis have sour memories in other provinces.

The border should remain closed.
Afghanistanis and Pakistanis are brothers

It is evil enough for a man to hold his brother Muslim in contempt.

I still have the comments saved of an Afghan who posted on PDF. Do you want me to copy and paste what he said? Pakistanis don't have contempt for Afghans, it's the other way around when they say stupid stuff like it's better to be a Buddhist thousand years ago than to have Indian blood.

what i heard from some inside source is that the message was given to afghans to attend the ECO meeting and we might as a goodwill gesture open onne border crossing and later another one.
but it seems afghans were high on indian money and brushed aside our invitation

Give us our demanded 78 Afghan state sponsored terrorists, shut down "Mulla Radio", hand over Fazallullah" and all NDS officials who are involved in terrorism in Pakistan.

i think it will b remain closed until PSL final.
There are hundreds found in million Afghan refugees ready to blast him/herself on innocent civilians BUT still close border give them domestic pressure to listen what we saying. Give us terrorists hiding in your land from mulla radio to AhAhrar chief Ehsanullah Ehsan etc.

Closed border badly damaging Afghan trade. It's kinda of expensive trade for India too. Because these trucks carry Afghan products like dry fruits and other material, but Pakistani govt doesn't allow these truck carry Indian goods while traveling back to Afghanistan. So, its one way " expensive" trade. Where someone bear the brunt of fuel cost. India has been bragging for long to allow Pakistani roads for direct delivery to Afghanistan. Because main India products is around Kabul and Kabul is not far from any exit entry to point from Pak-Afghan border.

No the border must remain closed till they learn their lesson these fake promises don't mean nothing someone should tell this general actions speak louder than words - show us you are on the same page otherwise forget the border - border should remain closed indefinitely and we reserve the right to open it when we feel like it not when you tell us you would like it opened - end of discussions ...

Border should remain closed.

It makes logistics for Indian trying to perpetrate terrorism in Pakistan. I mean, they can still sneak through, the border is very porous, but still, its harder for them.

Afghanis can't cry now, when they are always swearing at Pakistan when we help them. They can go through Central Asia or Iran

the FO statement said, adding that the Afghan general also “promised to take action against terrorists on the basis of shared information.”

Only Promised ? Afghanistan should tell to Pakistan the further steps that how afganistan will take action against terrorist on the basis of shared information, this is just a verbal statement but there is no such practical actions yet by Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom