What's new

Afghan general wants Torkham border crossing reopened

First they should learn to secure international borders and then ask for right of passage via opening..otherwise PA should keep the border permanently sealed..

when Chabahar opens and indian goods arrive in afghani ville the cost of food and other essential goods will rocket through the roof. you think indians are shipping food who has shortages of food themselves won't charge the price including the cost it arrives in afghani ville? let them eat indian wheat rice and meat. We just keep the borders closed.
yea after an year or so of consuming indian products the afghans will b more like indians in looks too

Actually give them a mandatory 6 month border closure and expediated repatriation every time they attack Pakistan in the media.

This border closure is long overdue and credit must be given to the new army chief who I rate highly in dealing with the Kabul regime than even the last army chief.

I'm all for Muslim unity, but at this point we cant trust our neighbours to keep our well-being in mind.

For them ethnic/nationality takes precedence over Muslim brotherhood which is why they will always try and undermine us because they despise our existence and refuse to recognise our national borders. Afghans will never be happy until they hold all Pashtun majority areas in Pakistan, so we should just ignore them and focus on relations with other Muslim powers such as C.Asia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey instead.

Maybe one day a friendlier Islamic oriented government from a certain group will take over, but the current Ghani vassal state one simply cannot be trusted.

The Afghanis have utterly destroyed their country based on tribalism and ethnicity and turned their country into an international laughing stock and now want to enlist Pakistan to join their misery by cooperating with India, the TTP and every enemy of Pakistan. They must be seen like an enemy and dealt with as such. Pakistan has hosted them for decades in the most hospitable and familial atmosphere and what have they done in return except in maligning, disparaging and insulting Pakistan in front of every enemy of Pakistan? Your country should show them their place.

This border closure is long overdue and credit must be given to the new army chief who I rate highly in dealing with the Kabul regime than even the last army chief.

Yeah that's what I have noticed as well. He was even invited by Ghani to visit Afghanistan in Jan which he didn't obliged yet. For the first time we are officially firing shells, cross border raids are being reported as well and probably aerial bombardment inside Afghanistan too. Raheel went too soft on Ghani which yielded us nothing other than same accusations while Afghanistan successfully became terror hot bed against Pakistan.

Border should not be opened till we get things in shape... no more extension to afghans stay in pakistan... if any tom dick and harry says he is first afghan then pakistani then send him/her across the border as well. its pakistan 1st. period.

Let the food prices and the poultry in afghanistan prices rise a bit more. message should be clear that we will facilitate them till they behave like humans and any heinous act against Pakistan no matter how trivial will have consequences for them. Do it for a couple of dozen times and then these imbeciles might start to understand their precarious position.

WAO BASATARDS NOW WE ARE BROTHERS TO YOU WHEIL FEW DAYS BACK YOU A HOLES WER BARKING ON US ITS JUST 12 TO 15 DAYS AND YOU ARE SNUFFING OUR SHOES WITH YOUR TAIL IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.
AS FAR AS I REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME GENERAL WHO USED TO BARK ALOT AGAINST OUR MOTHER LAND NOW HE IS BEGGING.

LET IT STAY CLOSE UNTIL DEMANDED LIST IS EITHER KILLED OR HANDED OVER TO US AND WE SHOULD ALSO KICK OUT THESE THANKLESS NAMAK HARAMS OUT OF OUR SOIL AS WELL

I should suggest to open as a muslim brotherhood. What we are what we are having with Afghanistan should be deal by both of us no other third party we know mistakes are from afghanistan.just thinking about the hadith of Muhamma mustafa s.a.w .

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (ra) who said:

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, “Do not envy one another, and do not inflate prices for one another, and do not hate one another, and do not turn away from one another, and do not undercut one another in trade, but [rather] be slaves of Allah and brothers [amongst yourselves]. A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim: he does not oppress him, nor does he fail him, nor does he lie to him, nor does he hold him in contempt. Taqwa (piety) is right here [and he pointed to his chest three times]. It is evil enough for a man to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. The whole of a Muslim is inviolable for another Muslim: his blood, his property, and his honour.”

[Muslilm]

BUT PROPHET S.A.W.W NEVER SAID TO LET YOUR COUNTRY MEN DIE JUST FOR SAKE OF BROTHER HOOD. IF WE SHOULD BE KIND TO THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS THEN WHAT WE ARE TO THEM WHY THEY KEEP FACILITATING THE DOGS THAT KILLED MANY INNOCENT PAKISTANI'S AND THEY EVEN JOINED HANDS WITH OUR ENEMY AND FULLY HELPING THEM TO DESTABILIZE US
WAO ONE HAND THEY CAN KILL US AND ON OTHER HAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALWAYS USE THIS BROTHER HOOD THINK FOR THEM
BUDY THAT'S NOT ACCEPTED AT ANY COST

Mind you! There is a REQUEST from their top general and NOT a want as in a royal sense. Topic title should be edited

"During the meeting, General Murad requested for de-escalation at the border and re-opening of the crossing points between the two countries"

Yeah that's what I have noticed as well. He was even invited by Ghani to visit Afghanistan in Jan which he didn't obliged yet. For the first time we are officially firing shells, cross border raids are being reported as well and probably aerial bombardment inside Afghanistan too. Raheel went too soft on Ghani which yielded us nothing other than same accusations while Afghanistan successfully became terror hot bed against Pakistan.

GEN. RAHEL WAS TRYING TO DEAL WITH THEM SOFTLY JUST BECAUSE THEY WER OUR MUSLIM NEIGHBOR BUT THOSE SON OF BITCHES TAKING HIS SOFTNESS AS WEAKNESS AND WER PUSHING TOLERANCE OF OUR GENERAL BEYOND LINE.
OUR NEW GENERAL GEN. BAJWA IS A GUY WHO DONT TALK MUCH BUT HIS ACTIONS SPEAKS ALOT HE WILL SAY IT ONLY ONCE AFTER THAT INSTEAD OF HIS TONGUE HIS STICK WILL TALK AND WE HAVE SEEN THIS AS WELL. ON FIRST SUICIDE ATTACK HE WARNED THEM BUT DOG TAIL CAN NEVER GET STRAIT THEY DID IT AGAIN AND AS OUR GENERAL WARNED THEM HE GIVE FREE HAND TO OUR JAWANS.

YOU CAN ALSO SEE EVEN GAYDIA IS NOT MESSING MUCH AROUND THEY KNOW GEN. BAJWA VERY WELL THAT'S WHY THEY ARE NOT MESSING AROUND OPENLY THEY ARE USING THEIR PET DOGS FOR IT

I don't know about fiqah wigah nor interested to know about it as it have contributed just evil to the society, As far as Islam is concerned, I am dead sure that it doesn't permit to put the lives of others in danger. Maybe lives of people of KPK and FATA are worthless for you but it's not for me. If despite that terrorism supported from Afghan soil have done more damage to people in KPK & FATA, you still want to sing romantic songs with your killers than carry on but don't expect others to toe your line. For me lives and prosperity of Pakistanis is more important than ummah chumma or ethnic brotherhood.

Your whining will not change the fact that more people of other ethnicities live in Punjab than Punjabis in other provinces and nobody ever persecuted or expelled them despite that Punjabis have sour memories in other provinces.

Wow so you are confident about that fiqah created evil in the society. The day you take birth and to they day you will put in grave is all upon shariah law don't use blame the religion for your mysterious acts hope the best from Allah .I know protection is necessary but how to protect first learn that secondly i know Indian ghani formula.If you are so lawful than execute terrorists in the front of people as the same demand by the people of fata and kpk and why is PMNL not letting fata to merge in Kpk morever i never and i wouldn't support any khawarji to kill my brother or sister.This not about exaggeration you will have to answer for your Western opinion.Go to America i guess

I should suggest to open as a muslim brotherhood. What we are what we are having with Afghanistan should be deal by both of us no other third party we know mistakes are from afghanistan.just thinking about the hadith of Muhamma mustafa s.a.w .

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (ra) who said:

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, “Do not envy one another, and do not inflate prices for one another, and do not hate one another, and do not turn away from one another, and do not undercut one another in trade, but [rather] be slaves of Allah and brothers [amongst yourselves]. A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim: he does not oppress him, nor does he fail him, nor does he lie to him, nor does he hold him in contempt. Taqwa (piety) is right here [and he pointed to his chest three times]. It is evil enough for a man to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. The whole of a Muslim is inviolable for another Muslim: his blood, his property, and his honour.”

[Muslilm]
Agreed 100%, actually the common afghan people who's bearing the hardship because of their stupid govt. Still GOP and border security personnel of PAK are very lenient to AFG people. This border close is temporary act result of some recent incidences.

I don't know about fiqah wigah nor interested to know about it as it have contributed just evil to the society, As far as Islam is concerned, I am dead sure that it doesn't permit to put the lives of others in danger. Maybe lives of people of KPK and FATA are worthless for you but it's not for me. If despite that terrorism supported from Afghan soil have done more damage to people in KPK & FATA, you still want to sing romantic songs with your killers than carry on but don't expect others to toe your line. For me lives and prosperity of Pakistanis is more important than ummah chumma or ethnic brotherhood.

Your whining will not change the fact that more people of other ethnicities live in Punjab than Punjabis in other provinces and nobody ever persecuted or expelled them despite that Punjabis have sour memories in other provinces.

The worst thing in you that you don't accept your own people mind you should have to hear all as upon this all the sate run and don't blame directly someone for everything.Some people have extreme minds and some have positive and so on if i suggest a way that doesn't mean to be against the national interest i have my mind you got your. Go a head what you want and by the way have a visit once to Peshawar i will be happy.thanks

Afghanistan has to know that there's a price for its continued belligerence and that if it wants to run around and conspire with Pakistan's worst enemies that it will be treated as such.

Wow so you are confident about that fiqah created evil in the society. The day you take birth and to they day you will put in grave is all upon shariah law don't use blame the religion for your mysterious acts hope the best from Allah .I know protection is necessary but how to protect first learn that secondly i know Indian ghani formula.If you are so lawful than execute terrorists in the front of people as the same demand by the people of fata and kpk and why is PMNL not letting fata to merge in Kpk morever i never and i wouldn't support any khawarji to kill my brother or sister.This not about exaggeration you will have to answer for your Western opinion.Go to America i guess

Here's an idea why don't you go to an afghan forum and see how they treat you as a pakistani ? Afghans don't even consider pakistanis as humans. Let them go trade through Iran what happened to chabahar anyway .

@storm_eagle Ever heard of Khawarij!? And these lot who hate us and are hell bent on shedding our blood are no brothers of ours. These are dogs that should be killed wherever they are found.

And you think those Afghan minority elite give a damn about the welfare of the majority!? No! Billions $ in private pockets and private militias, what have they done for their public at large? A superpower is sitting in that country, go ask help from them.

Borders should remain closed indefinitely, until our demands are met.

This brotherhood nonsense must end.

Back
Top Bottom