What's new

Afghan envoy's daughter not abducted, it is an 'international racket' led by RAW: Sheikh Rashid

I hope he was able to pronounce it right. They can usually never pronounce it right as 'RAW' and call it 'RAA' :lol:

Adding India to the mix makes Afgnistan more complicated for Pakistan. If we look deep into the history of this region we see that it has always been under threat from the west, in contrast to the east.
Western borders for this region have always existed, despite eastern issues occurring after 1947
There has been big tussle between two superpowers in this endgame of Afghanistan, and Pakistan has again been severely pressured by the disinformation campaign against it. We are seeing new chessboards in this game of who will triumph.
With this indirect attack on China, pakistan's sources in dis information warfare are less deemed credible as compared to the adversaries' campaign against us.
During this disinformation campaign, I see our government officials narrative as completely bogus and setting foundations for Indian narratives in the future.
This fake episode reminds me of

Few lies of this girl
1. She said she has never been to Rawalpindi but her phone records show she went to that city 4 times before and this was her fifth time.
She lied until police showed the video footage. Video footage of her in Ghakar plaza.
2. She said her phone was stolen by the people who abducted her. But she was shown footage of her using cellphone after the time of the suppose abduction. Oh and cell phone was found in her house and she deleted data before handing over the phone to police.
3. She said she was tortured in taxi and she took 3 taxis but infact she took 4 taxis and all 4 drivers are caught and she got caught lying
4. She said she was abducted when not a single footage of before or after the fact shows that she was abducted
5. After the incident she could've gone back home but she ended up calling her class fellow from Afghanistan who recently arrived in Pakistan and met him in a Park. I mean after you get kidnapped and tortured you still remember the number of old class fellow and call him for rescue and meet him in a park lol.
She is doing masters in cyber security and holds German passport seeking asylum.
What have we got here a fUC*IN drama queen ....
I guess representative of liberal govt of Afghanistan is not so liberal after all. Or else why would she meet boyfriend and won't tell her liberal daddy. Hypocrite Afghan Ambassador and their evil ways will be back as smack in their face..

Last edited:
Not sure I am convinced of the BF angle (it could just be a cover story). We need to rule out espionage/black ops.

Imran Khan! Pleased replace Sh. Rashid with someone like Ch. Nisar asap!

Not sure I am convinced of the BF angle (it could just be a cover story). We need to rule out espionage/black ops.
BF angle is a strong possibility because she had access to 2 vehicles given to her family. She didn't use any but used Taxi. And then she acted like she was trying to hide her location.
And most importantly she lied to her parents and police about her visits to Rawalpindi. So apparently she was at the time hiding something not only from police but her father too. You do the math now

These thugs and Hindutva’s are brain dead or what??? They can’t even concoct a false flag ops properly!!! Gone are the days of the master scums Congress, Karzai etc….

And, they want to fight back the Taliban?!?!

Bastards….
She tried to run away with a Pakistani boy.. The boy backed out.. Thus the family drama..
Which Pak boy is that?!? He needs to be found and sorted out for treachery…
She tried to run away with a Pakistani boy.. The boy backed out.. Thus the family drama..

Few lies of this girl
1. She said she has never been to Rawalpindi but her phone records show she went to that city 4 times before and this was her fifth time.
She lied until police showed the video footage. Video footage of her in Ghakar plaza.
2. She said her phone was stolen by the people who abducted her. But she was shown footage of her using cellphone after the time of the suppose abduction. Oh and cell phone was found in her house and she deleted data before handing over the phone to police.
3. She said she was tortured in taxi and she took 3 taxis but infact she took 4 taxis and all 4 drivers are caught and she got caught lying
4. She said she was abducted when not a single footage of before or after the fact shows that she was abducted
5. After the incident she could've gone back home but she ended up calling her class fellow from Afghanistan who recently arrived in Pakistan and met him in a Park. I mean after you get kidnapped and tortured you still remember the number of old class fellow and call him for rescue and meet him in a park lol.
She is doing masters in cyber security and holds German passport seeking asylum.
I guess representative of liberal govt of Afghanistan is not so liberal after all. Or else why would she meet boyfriend and won't tell her liberal daddy. Hypocrite Afghan Ambassador and their evil ways will be back as smack in their face..
Why does she need to seek asylum if she has a German passport?
These thugs and Hindutva’s are brain dead or what??? They can’t even concoct a false flag ops properly!!! Gone are the days of the master scums Congress, Karzai etc….

And, they want to fight back the Taliban?!?!

Bastards….

Why is it treachery if a Pakistani boy wants to run off with an Afghan girl?

Few lies of this girl

The only thing I don't understand is the signs of assault which were verified in the medical report.

And also, why would she concoct a lie like this. Was she in on it, was she used, or is she simply that dumb?

The only thing I don't understand is the signs of assault which were verified in the medical report.

And also, why would she concoct a lie like this. Was she in on it, was she used, or is she simply that dumb?
You mean medical reports like Nawaz sharifs medical reports? Where is a verified medical report? There is no such document provided forget about verified part.
Why does she need to seek asylum if she has a German passport?
I believe what they meant was seeking visa but I'm stating what's been out so far. This angle is also strong because this abduction can speed up the seeking asylum process for her.

Last edited:
Why is it the responsibility of the Pakistani state or it's security services to babysit a grown up woman who decides to go gallivanting around Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
She knows the risks to a lone woman travelling anywhere in Pakistan.
She is responsible for her own decisions.
It's not as though she was abducted from her home.

You mean medical reports like Nawaz sharifs medical reports? Where is a verified medical report? There is no such document provided forget about verified part.

I believe what they meant was seeking visa but I'm stating what's been out so far. This angle is also strong because this abduction can speed up the seeking asylum process for her.

The government medical report, it was part of the official investigation.

The document was posted.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom