What's new

Afghan Cricketer Asghar Afghan says he retired suddenly as Pakistan loss 'Hurt too much'

What a weird daft thing to say there are dozens or so teams in the this tournament he wanted to win against Pakistani Pashtun cricketers!

Or may be he does not want to play against his sugar daddy aka India

Certainly, I had this feeling after he made this absurd statement about his retirement. After the Taliban's government, he may want to settle abroad so this is a golden opportunity to settle in some European country by playing the Refugee/Taliban card.

Or perhaps he can't see his "Mai Baap" Losing on the 3rd of November. :lol:

I think he knows he cant go back to Afghanistan and now even Pakistan as he was really aggressive against Pakistan before the match

he will try to stay in Dubai or go west as asylum seeker andbecome Uber or just eat driver

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:..........bro, please stop you are going to finish me off..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

People like asghar afghan used to be the BULBULS (بلبل)of corrupt warlords of Afghanistan in their youth:D
i guess he hates Pakistan because he is no longer a BULBUL (بلبل):enjoy:

Grudge, hatred clearly visible in his words. All they dream is to defeat Pakistan only, what would they achieve by defeating Pakistan specially?. How about they stop building properties in Pakistan and or sold the ones they already own if they hate Pakistan this much. most of Afghan cricketers families or family members lives in Pakistan why dont they migrate them Indian or return to their shit hole. Treacherous and ungrateful souls.

I want most of the posters in this thread to take their words back. This guy deserves all the respect because he knew that the match against India would be fixed, so he retired gracefully.

Another interesting fact is that the only Afghani who didn't sell the match was his brother Karim Janat.

Karim janat bowled 1 over 7 runs picked 1 wicket.

In batting Karim Jannat scored 42* off 22 balls at strike rate of 190.

Both these guys have my respect. Asghar retired to not sell his country. His brother who played the match also didn't sell his country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom