What's new

Afghan cadet trouble hounds Indian military academy

Yeah Sh!t scared...
Worry.gif
Worry.gif
Worry.gif
No wonder 90,000 surrendered to the Indian Army in BD - a record of sorts!

You are a joke!
lol-042.gif

Back to time warp, 1971.

I really get a kick out of Indians bringing out KARGIL .

You guys do realize these were just Mujaheddin you were fighting ?

Pakistan Army regular units were not involved.

You get you rear end kicked by a minor league guys and you want to brag about it ?

By the way, if Indians had any victory in KARGIL, it was NOT Military victory, it was Diplomatic one.

The Nawaz govt. made those Mujeheddin units vacate the hill tops.

Hi,
i am reading your offtopic Bull from last 10 pages.
I request don't be so obsessed with India. your are showing the qualities of a Frustrated Low Life Loser.
get well soon : )

Really ? Are'nt you even least bit embarrassed by your cowardly Armed forces ( of which you claim to be part of). let us look at some facts:

Your Armed Forces are two to three times the size of Pakistan Armed Forces.

Your Defense Budget is Seven ( 7) times that of Pakistan Armed Forces.

And Yet you guys are scared SH**less of Pakistan Armed Forces. I would say that is a pretty ELITE FORCE that can take on an enemy two to three times its size with much better weapons because of 7 to 8 times bigger Defence Budget, would'nt you ?

You are only embarrassing yourself with all this talk and NO ACTION.

bro u seem to be delusional about ur cntries millitary prowess..... india is not afraid of ur cntry or whatever.... its the consequences which scares india... india is on path of development and it does not want to involve itself in useless cause like a war with pakistan which will derail the economy and take india 10 years backward.... on the contrary here is a cntry called pakistan which is most interested in war.... it does not show ur bravery but it shows how screwed up ur minds and ur leaders mind are..... u have nothing to lose ........ pakistan is suffering anyways , what more can it suffer by a war with india.... any sane cntry with sane ppl avoids war until it is USA.... "WAR IS THE BIGGEST INDUSTRY OF PAKISTAN....( read source of income)....... CURSE UR LEADERS FOR IT....:hitwall:

Not Kargil, not 1971

1. COAS Kayani - Requests India to withdraw heavy artillery guns
2. Pakistani politicians and military - We should work to de-militarize Siachen. Why you are not able to sustain on the high altitude battlefield?
3. Indian Armed Forces do not let foreign troops to operate on our soil. Neither do they let other country's forces to deal death from the skies.

Was the above enough to show you the difference between the armed forces?

1. Indian Army follows strict discipline and secularism.

Displaying of religious symbols etc. not allowed.

2. Language problem is also there as these Afghan cadets are not well versed in English.

3. Indian Army have hundreds of "Maulvi" as a Junior Commission Officer (JCO) (Religious Teacher) and they gets a salary of Rs. 34800/- (US$ 700 per month as salary)

Job of these Maulvis in the Indian army is to help/perform/educate about Islamic rituals. :tup:

4. Every Indian Army cantonment also have mosque so that Muslim officers/soldiers can practice their religion and offer Namaz.

:tup:

सरकारी नौकरी Sarkari Naukri: Pandit, Granthi, Maulvi (Religious Teacher) vacancy in Army (Last Date : 06/08/2011)

RT Maulvi | Sarkari Naukri, Current Govt. Job Vacancies, Employment News India

Vcancy of Maulvi in Indian Army - Indian Army Defence Examinations in India - Queries and Answers - Reply to Post

The fact that you are stuck in a TIME WARP shows your weakness.

In case, you have'nt noticed a lot has happened since last 31 years.

It is really embarrassing that you guys keep getting slapped around and yet keep on talking but no action.

This is not 1971 anymore, babydoll. THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW.
So what has changes in 31 years, your brave and elite force got Kashmir??.
Lol, you are saying we are getting slaped, what about u, getting droned every other day and what about slala, mehran and other countles proud moments for the elite army.

I really get a kick out of Indians bringing out KARGIL .

You guys do realize these were just Mujaheddin you were fighting ?

Pakistan Army regular units were not involved.

You get you rear end kicked by a minor league guys and you want to brag about it ?

By the way, if Indians had any victory in KARGIL, it was NOT Military victory, it was Diplomatic one.

The Nawaz govt. made those Mujeheddin units vacate the hill tops.

Lol look how much respect these elite force member gives to there Martyrs of there elite army, by calling them mujahidin after they die fighting. They got more respect from there enemy than there own country man

Another forked tongue Indian at work.

I quote an official Indian Army figure, and you show me an ex-dictator-cum-General who says Army not involved in Politics in Pakistan!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now you are just insulting yourself............:rofl:
(P.S. My tongue may be forked, but it speaks truth and hard fact, instead of personal insults like yours. POST REPORTED)

^
Indians stroking their abused ego. :enjoy:
Haven't got anything credible to oppose the post ,have you??
That's why you are resorting to childish statements instead..........:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghan Army should send cadets to BMA. Here the environment of an Islamic society.

As far as I remember, when asked to send troops to AF, GOB said they will limit the military assistance only on training Afhgan soldiers. I am not sure whether BD is training soldiers in Afhganistan or they are sending the cadets in Bangladesh. I am sure there are some arrangement.

Actually good move to enforce the discipline of the forces !!
Afghan forces must be disciplined , no matter what !! And getting professionalism and making them tough are the only way !!
Guess they might be doing some special extra 100 rounds with hands raised with guns next day :azn:

Lol must be why despite being the LARGEST MINORITY they have a 2-3% share in the indian army......

Indian military academy is a joke, very unprofessional behaviour from Indian army its like forcing hindu vege cadet to eat cow meat.

Indian military academy is a joke, very unprofessional behaviour from Indian army its like forcing hindu vege cadet to eat cow meat.
Yes they are very unprofessional, they never teach how to topple civilian goverments. Also they should open some hindu army recruitment and training centers, some muslim army recruitment and training centers, some sikh army recruitment and training centers, some self blowing Jihadi ary center and so on, like our neighbors, Then only they will become professional

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom