What's new

Afghan cadet trouble hounds Indian military academy

See you are back with the usual nonsensical rants, the little break has done you no good , the Bharti Bug is still chewing your pea size brain. For all the cheap banter, one wonders why your Bharat Mata is so keen for MFN status acknowledgement from a country which in your derelict dreams had already disintegrated.

"Bharat mata" is term used with respect by Indians, I hope you understand and keep your replies polite.
As far as MFN is concerned, pakistan will also benefit from the same, we had extended the same courtesy to you in 96 I guess.

I really get a kick out of Indians bringing out KARGIL .

You guys do realize these were just Mujaheddin you were fighting ?

Pakistan Army regular units were not involved.

You get you rear end kicked by a minor league guys and you want to brag about it ?

By the way, if Indians had any victory in KARGIL, it was NOT Military victory, it was Diplomatic one.

The Nawaz govt. made those Mujeheddin units vacate the hill tops.

hmm, what have you been smoking?

Better trade ties for greater stability in relations of course

Indeed, but who would you rather have trade ties with.....Japan or Korea or a country like say Somalia.
It's your country fellows who need to look beyond the fairy land they seem to thrive in.

throw them out of them out of the country,its of no use training them,if some mullah says that his god will bless him they will kill the people who have trained them and feed them..

We need not train them,let them rot in afghan,we don't need to be too good...afghanistan was,is,and will ever be war torn waste land and a burden on earth

I have never gotten the Pakistani nature of looking at overtures of peace and friendship as signs of weakness.

I am a huge dog lover. I have five of them at home. I am also a great observer of their nature and see a lot of similarities to what we as humans exhibit.

You look at the big dogs. They are most chilled out. You can make them roll over and tickle their balls and they will not do a thing.

Now look at the small breeds. Pomeranians. Lhasas. They will strut all over the place and under the noses of the big guys like they are the big studs. Yapping all day long.

Till one of the big boys who is not having a good day finally loses his patience. Its over in seconds. And he has the small turd on his back yelping.

Then the big guy draws back. And all is forgotten. You can tickle his balls again.

And the small guy after a suitable length of time starts strutting around and yapping again.

I love dogs man. So much to see and learn.

I really get a kick out of Indians bringing out KARGIL .

You guys do realize these were just Mujaheddin you were fighting ?

Pakistan Army regular units were not involved.

You get you rear end kicked by a minor league guys and you want to brag about it ?

By the way, if Indians had any victory in KARGIL, it was NOT Military victory, it was Diplomatic one.

The Nawaz govt. made those Mujeheddin units vacate the hill tops.

Mujahideen ??

You'll have to do better than this please.

Pls see this video of a Pak Army officer alongwith soldiers collecting bodies of " Mujahideen' of the NLI at kargil.

Note the respect given to the dead enemy by the IA unlike how Lt Sauabh Kalia of the JAT Regiment was treated after death.

A rare video on Indian army handing over bodies of Pakistan soldiers in LOC. - YouTube

hmm, what have you been smoking?

He is same guy who considered the Mumbai gunmen as Matryrs and the rest as collateral damage.

Indeed, but who would you rather have trade ties with.....Japan or Korea or a country like say Somalia.
It's your country fellows who need to look beyond the fairy land they seem to thrive in.

That depends if Somalia was a neighbor to India. else its just plain capitalism.

Looking at this thread and some of the comments i pray India takes the gauntlet of the "Afghanistan" adventure and see if they can do a better job than the Russian and Americans have done.
My personal prediction is India would indeed learn a lesson for a lifetime and would get the bloodiest nose EVER. Pakistan should assist India in any venture by putting the 10 million refugees back into their own country and of course completely sealing up the border and watch the "love of the Afghani and Indians grow....

Mujahideen ??

You'll have to do better than this please.

Pls see this video of a Pak Army officer alongwith soldiers collecting bodies of " Mujahideen' of the NLI at kargil.

Note the respect given to the dead enemy by the IA unlike how Lt Sauabh Kalia of the JAT Regiment was treated after death.

A rare video on Indian army handing over bodies of Pakistan soldiers in LOC. - YouTube

I really feel for these pakistani soldiers......... they gave there life for a cntry who refused to accept them as martyrs..... anyways india treated them as martyrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at this thread and some of the comments i pray India takes the gauntlet of the "Afghanistan" adventure and see if they can do a better job than the Russian and Americans have done.
My personal prediction is India would indeed learn a lesson for a lifetime and would get the bloodiest nose EVER. Pakistan should assist India in any venture by putting the 10 million refugees back into their own country and of course completely sealing up the border and watch the "love of the Afghani and Indians grow....

the problem is only with pashtuns. help them achieve a homeland with a part of afghanistan and a part of pak and they will be happy and so will pak and ind

Firstly the bold part above is not a prediction but an umeed...merely wishful thinking.

The thread is about Af cadets at an Indian Military Establishment.

Next, allow India the sense to decide which sh1t to put its hands into and which one it allows others to handle.

Why would India expose itself to Pak machinations when whats happening now suits it admirably.

2014 is a long way off, a lot of water shall flow down the Oxus ( Amu Daryah) and Indus till then.

I have never gotten the Pakistani nature of looking at overtures of peace and friendship as signs of weakness.

I am a huge dog lover. I have five of them at home. I am also a great observer of their nature and see a lot of similarities to what we as humans exhibit.

You look at the big dogs. They are most chilled out. You can make them roll over and tickle their balls and they will not do a thing.

Now look at the small breeds. Pomeranians. Lhasas. They will strut all over the place and under the noses of the big guys like they are the big studs. Yapping all day long.

Till one of the big boys who is not having a good day finally loses his patience. Its over in seconds. And he has the small turd on his back yelping.

Then the big guy draws back. And all is forgotten. You can tickle his balls again.

And the small guy after a suitable length of time starts strutting around and yapping again.

I love dogs man. So much to see and learn.

You could have simply given the common example of, "Barking Dogs seldom bite".....without disclosing your tickling the googlies fetish, however there is another saying which also fits the bill....."The bigger they are, the harder they fall".
No one considers a hand of friendship as a sign of some weakness, if it benefits both nations, i am all for the trade ties, however when some Indian mindset considers Pakistan as some Banana republic, then i guess the reflection becomes too gruesome for some to comprehend. Pakistan may be going through a rough patch, but i can assure you all, it's not on the verge to implode any time soon, hence certain realities can't be trusted from the DOGS. !!

Firstly the bold part above is not a prediction by a umeed.

The thread is about Af cadets at an Indian Military Establishment.

Next, allow India the sense to decide which sh1t to put its hands into and which one it allows others to handle.

Why would India expose itself to Pak machinations when whats happening now suits it admirably.

2014 is a long way off, a lot of water shall flow down the Oxus ( Amu Daryah) and Indus till then.

I have a right to an opinion - and thats what im voicing on :pdf:
I am fully aware what the thread is about - and im aware at the excitement generated by you and your compatriots in how you handled the Afghanistan cadets. Judging by the way you handled it shows us the mindset and lack of mismanagement skills your nation will have when looking at the issue in Afghanistan.
I have no desire to not "allow India the sense which sh1t to put its hands into" - i still have a right to an opinion so dont attempt to stop me.

You could have simply given the common example of, "Barking Dogs seldom bite".....without disclosing your tickling the googlies fetish, however there is another saying which also fits the bill....."The bigger they are, the harder they fall".
No one considers a hand of friendship as a sign of some weakness, if it benefits both nations, i am all for the trade ties, however when some Indian mindset considers Pakistan as some Banana republic, then i guess the reflection becomes too gruesome for some to comprehend. Pakistan may be going through a rough patch, but i can assure you all, it's not on the verge to implode any time soon, hence certain realities can't be trusted from the DOGS. !!

I've mentioned this somewhere before in the recent past. In my professional life I do busines with Pakistan. I know that I can do a lot more and what it would take to make that happen. Not a whole lot.

You will not see Banana Republic condescension from me where there is money to be made. I work with a number of African countries as well that would make you guys look good. It does not work like that in the world of business.

The customer is always king. Till he can pay. :)

Back
Top Bottom