What's new

Aerostructures Assemblies India Delivers First Batch of Aircraft Structural Assemblies to Saab

Etiquette.

the customary code of polite behaviour in society or among members of a particular profession or group.

You're bringing in new new concepts that I did not know existed and am surprised that they exist...:D .'Polite' and 'Behavior' actually go together?? I didn't know of that combination till now :big_boss:

If we had a catapult we could throw some cute angry birds at him. Sad isnt it?

Let me tell you sir that trolling is a refined art form, NOT to be treated without respect :big_boss:

@jarves, I suggest you start again from the beginning. So what was your question?

Absorbing ToT.. ..what are the tools of absorption, once absorbed how to transfer and to keep it with volatility.

You're bringing in new new concepts that I did not know existed and am surprised that they exist...:D .'Polite' and 'Behavior' actually go together?? I didn't know of that combination till now :big_boss:

Let me tell you sir that trolling is a refined art form, NOT to be treated without respect :big_boss:

These are the things i wish to educate today on honorary basis, today.

What a wonderful thread!! Let's bring in some Chinese. :D

@jarves @Bhasad Singh Mundi @SpArK @kurup

Children...

Quite a clusterfu@#'s been created here.

Now Dilli Baba will attempt to solve the issue..you will either comprehend what is being conveyed or else I will have you folks crushed under Buttsy (@RAMPAGE stay on stand by to deploy Buttsy).

1) Jarves:- Your original question was regarding the status of the high altitude engine testing facility that Boeing was going to set up in India along with the DPSUs as part of the off-sets of one of the deals that Boeing was involved in with the GOI.
(Post- Aerostructures Assemblies India Delivers First Batch of Aircraft Structural Assemblies to Saab )

2) To which Bhasad sahib replied by stating that said facility had not come up due to the OEM in question stating that Indian entities could not absorb the ToT (till date Rafale is the only OEM to have made such claims publicly and explicitly, ability or inability to absorb ToT has jack all to do with setting up said testing facility). (Post- Aerostructures Assemblies India Delivers First Batch of Aircraft Structural Assemblies to Saab )

3) At this point our ickle Jarves expressed his lack of comprehension to which Bhasad sahib clarified that those were not his words but rather he was paraphrasing some foreign OEM.

4) Further inability to comprehend and general confusion caught our friend @Hyperion's attention, Hype being a good Samaritan and a fellow with an exceptional grasp of dialectics decided to explain Bhasad sahib's post for Jarves's benefit.

5) Hype began by expanding the acronym "OEM":- Original Equipment Manufacturer. Then he went on to explain Bahdad sahib's post (Mind you he is NOT agreeing OR disagreeing with Bhasad's post, he is simply expanding upon it and explaining it). What he got wrong was mentioning the private sector as the party being incapable of absorbing the ToT- Which was NOT his fault given that no sector was mentioned specifically by Bhasad and the thread deals with the the private sector manufacturing aero plane parts and thus Hype assumed that the Boeing facility was to be set up along with the Indian pvt. sector and that Bhasad was referring implicitly to said pvt. sector.

IN SUMMATION-

1) NO THE FACILITY IS NOWHERE NEAR FRUITION.

2) NO THAT HAS NOTHING TO WITH THE ABILITY TO ABSORB ToT OR OTHERWISE SINCE BOEING IS SETTING UP A TEST FACILITY NOT TEACHING US HOW TO BUILD ONE OURSELVES NOR IS BOEING TRANSFERRING GAS-TURBINE ENGINE TECH TO US.

3) LINE UP, ONE PHAINTE ON EACH CHEEK FROM @Hyperion SIR.

I hope my assistant above has cleared all your doubts with that lengthy post.

I hope my assistant above has cleared all your doubts with that lengthy post.

Much pleased and honored sir ji, much pleased...now please let me introduce you to thunder and lightening.

Back
Top Bottom