What's new

"AERO INDIA 2015"

upload_2015-2-19_10-39-30.png

Safran India‏@SafranIndia
Want to see what powers the #Rafale?Come to Hall B booth no 2.1 to see @Snecma M88 engine on display at #AeroIndia

B-Ky7T2CYAAS60B.jpg:large

New rotor fold mechanism for IN and CG Dhruvs. I think folding width is less than 3.5m of the NLUH tender requirement.

Both should order in large number as there key requirement is met.

Untitled-9a.jpg

New rotor fold mechanism for IN and CG Dhruvs. I think folding width is less than 3.5m of the NLUH tender requirement.
Do the automatically fold? They could always fold that wasn't the issue but they had to be folded manually.

And no, the ALH isn't compliment for the NLUH bid anyway because the IN wants a NLUH with a MTOW of 3.5 tons, the ALH's MTOW is 5.5- it is too heavy for the IN's requirements.

Just let the N-ALH die IMHO, allow the IN and ICG to use it as a shore based SAR bird (which it is) and focus on the 100s of orders from the IA and IAF and any others.

Do the automatically fold? They could always fold that wasn't the issue but they had to be folded manually.

No proper confirmation available for automatic folding Mechanism
And no, the ALH isn't compliment for the NLUH bid anyway because the IN wants a NLUH with a MTOW of 3.5 tons, the ALH's MTOW is 5.5- it is too heavy for the IN's requirements.

Just let the N-ALH die IMHO, allow the IN and ICG to use it as a shore based SAR bird (which it is) and focus on the 100s of orders from the IA and IAF and any others.

I leave that to MoD/Naviy/ICG/HAL to decide

Last edited:

Modi seems genuinely Interested & what's the Engine on the display

B-Ky7T2CYAAS60B.jpg:large

Both should order in large number as there key requirement is met.

Untitled-9a.jpg
N-ALH looks good & is there any possibility that they can Navalize the LUH for Navy & ICG's tender
@Abingdonboy since ALH is to heavy

Last edited:
N-ALH looks good & is there any possibility that they can Navalize the LUH for Navy & ICG's tender
@Abingdonboy since ALH is to heavy
Doubtful it can be done in time- the LUH is single engined the IN specifically stated they want a 2 engined NLUH and they haven't got time to wait.

Doubtful it can be done in time- the LUH is single engined the IN specifically stated they want a 2 engined NLUH and they haven't got time to wait.

looks like Naval helis will be foreign one then :(:(

^^^
heeehhee
that nice one in that picture would be coming soon to IAF:D

a game changer weapon
exactly like sensor fuze
CBU-97
clusterbomb what we brought from USA

CHEERS

IAI video

Elbit video

Rafael interview (confirming SPIKE ATGM and Litening production / assembly parts in India)

Rafale interview about SPICE PGMs (Su 30 could carry over 30 SPICE 250 with a range of more than 100Km!!!)

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom