What's new

Advice to a younger you

Donot get into habit of Smoking, drinking
Get into NDA, get posted in Kashmir

If I have to say something to myself.. You have talent you know but you need to act focusly with having long term vision and hard work..

second would be, Try one more time to convince my gf and her family

Go talk to her before its too late..... apni parhai ki taraf dehan dey.. phutay na mara kar college sey .... Ali(Pak Nationalist).

On the contrary,, Please don't talk to her..

Better be pissed off drunk on the fateful day that you proposed to her. If you couldnot on that day.. get pissedd off drunk on the day of my marriage and don't show up...

SAVE YOURSELFFFFFFFFF... while you cannnnnnn....

I dont have any advice for a younger me....If I had the ability to go back to the past,I would have made the same choices that I have made so far...I have never been in any position so far that made me regret my decisions.....

The topic should be

What you want to do in future that you have not done in the past....

I have no regret over my Past

JO ho gaya so ho gaya ab wish karne se kia fida

Spend more time with your family & do not rush.

Write down every good thing grand pa says.

Write down every good thing grand pa says.

“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.” – Mark Twain

Me n my classmate got caught watching **** on VCR (Class VIII) at my place.

I came home from School and realized that my parents were not home. I called Mom to make sure she isnt coming home anytime soon so I can have some peace and quiet. So anyways I put on some **** and we both started watching it. After 30mins~ I hear the keys trying to open the front door. It all came so fast, Dad literally opened the front door in 2 seconds and I had no time to really change the channel or switch off TV. We just kept staring at TV. My heart and breathing stopped.

We pretended nothing happened.

:azn:

Wish I was born at least 500 years ago, I don't like the lifestyle of today :undecided:

hmmm..at a wrong place,at a wrong time...btw,how do you know that your life style would be better had you been born 500 years ago??

Me n my classmate got caught watching **** on VCR (Class VIII) at my place.

I came home from School and realized that my parents were not home. I called Mom to make sure she isnt coming home anytime soon so I can have some peace and quiet. So anyways I put on some **** and we both started watching it. After 30mins~ I hear the keys trying to open the front door. It all came so fast, Dad literally opened the front door in 2 seconds and I had no time to really change the channel or switch off TV. We just kept staring at TV. My heart and breathing stopped.

We pretended nothing happened. :azn:

Nice :tup:

What did your dad do to you guys?

Wish I was born at least 500 years ago, I don't like the lifestyle of today :undecided:

If you had been born 500 years ago in Pakistan (1510) you would have been caught in the middle of the Mughal invasion of the region, and all the violence and turmoil that followed for the next 30-40 years. Are you sure you want that?

I would much rather be born during the 15th century in South India (Vijayanagara Empire), where living standards were better than anywhere else at the time.

If you had been born 500 years ago in Pakistan (1510) you would have been caught in the middle of the Mughal invasion of the region, and all the violence and turmoil that followed for the next 30-40 years. Are you sure you want that?

I would much rather be born during the 15th century in South India (Vijayanagara Empire), where living standards were better than anywhere else at the time.

and with no purpose and reason, here comes the bharati troll, may god save us from these trolls

“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.” – Mark Twain

Hi,

Instead of Mark Twain---it could be me---but by the time I reached 21---my father had passed away---.

Back
Top Bottom