What's new

Advice from Adults please

So what kind of help you want ? 1 side you are saying that you want to get married because you think that marriage ll bring you success and mind of peace etc blah blah.
Are you enough capable of handling a marriage relationship ? Marriage is not just getting 1 girl and having sex and sharing feelings. It's more then this ****. How you ll feed your family and how you ll give good future to your children ?? ohh yeah Your father or you think you ll get success after getting marriage but when you are not able to concentrate on your objectives then do you think that you can do this after getting married .

And if you want to get married because of your sexual need. then this not good. Because that what you are trying to say in your post that you want to get married to get some with whom you can take love, emotion and blah blah blah.

And you are also saying that you can not approach to a girl. Now question is you want to approach to a beautiful girl who is hot, sexy and famous around you or you are not able to approach to any girl.
Having GF is not a big deal or a tough task bro. So chill.

Sorry if you feel offended but just be cool. Stop thinking about marriage. If you are behind in your study then this is not a big problem. You are just in 20's. Just set your mind make your target and start moving towards your goal. Don't try to get success in small time.

Get settled and then get married. Be sure you can meet the demands on of your wife (without dad's financial help) before getting into this married relation coz' if you're in, there's no way out.

After marriage some other set of problems arise and you have to take care of them, even though some problems existing will be solved.

Be a successful man in your profession then every thing is solvable.

Along with marraige comes lot of responsibilities and divergence. You need to concentrate on your studies and career and looking for decent job. After you get job and earn money, you will be able to enjoy married life fully.

You want to get married just because now you are distracted by other ladies/girls from your goal. But where is guarantee that you might not get distracted to beautiful sexy girls even after marriage? So I dont think marriage is a solution to you becoming pious and studious. Rather you should be more determined and focussed towards your studies and try to solve your concentration problem.
enjoy...

Along with marraige comes lot of responsibilities and divergence. You need to concentrate on your studies and career and looking for decent job. After you get job and earn money, you will be able to enjoy married life fully.

You want to get married just because now you are distracted by other ladies/girls from your goal. But where is guarantee that you might not get distracted to beautiful sexy girls even after marriage? So I dont think marriage is a solution to you becoming pious and studious. Rather you should be more determined and focussed towards your studies and try to solve your concentration problem.
enjoy...

very less chance of that- unlike movies- this does not happen often-

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I think it won't work because I am already a student...many students are married you know....

Firstly, going by what you have wriiten in post No 1 you are getting married for the wrong reasons. Being married myself I cannot see how marriage makes somebody "pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others ".

Most married men are rascals to the core - they may appear different.

In any case you can become all what you want to be without getting married as well.

Next, you are not on your own feet & evidently not academically endowed. How do you propose to sustain your pious self & you wife ? Soon when your piety shall produce kids they too shall need more than just love.

Your dad is right.

Don't to the right thing for the wrong reasons.

Put your head down & make something of yourself first.

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...
I am good at advising on these issues be confident Man just go tell the girl you are interested in Marry and be yourself but don't get stick to one if she refuses don't destroy your life go for another one Man and be confident and by the way but first see your friends who are married when you will see their lives you will never want to get married

Back
Top Bottom