What's new

Advice from Adults please

Wait for a second here. You are in college and you are thinking of getting married. Are you out of your freakin mind? I have such deep nostalgia for my college days, i wish i could go back and have the same amount of fun i used to have during my undergrad years. There are tons of hot girls in college and they just want to have fun. All you need to do is approach them in the right way, or better yet became friends with a popular girl which will automatically give you an entry into her circle of friends.

You need to up your game, dress nice, groom yourself and most importantly start pumping iron. Good looks will automatically give you confidence and will make it easier for you to approach girls. Don't even think about getting married, have your fun before it gets to late. Because believe me, if you don't have fun at this age than all you will have is regrets for the rest of your life.

Yes she is. 22 and available :D

Now that is something i did not know :D

Wait for a second here. You are in college and you are thinking of getting married. Are you out of your freakin mind? I have such deep nostalgia for my college days, i wish i could go back and have the same amount of fun i used to have during my undergrad years. There are tons of hot girls in college and they just want to have fun. All you need to do is approach them in the right way, or better yet became friends with a popular girl which will automatically give you an entry into her circle of friends.

You need to up your game, dress nice, groom yourself and most importantly start pumping iron. Good looks will automatically give you confidence and will make it easier for you to approach girls. Don't even think about getting married, have your fun before it gets to late. Because believe me, if you don't have fun at this age than all you will have is regrets for the rest of your life.
Sir he wants get married because he is a Muslim and he wants get married for a reason which a Muslims is allowed to do only with wife and to have wife you have to get married Sir that is the reason he wants to married

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...
I have another idea find a single daughter of a rich man who herself has accounts which have millions of dollars in them get married to her you will not have any problem :devil:

I can understand what you feel when you see girls during summer.

But friend one thing for sure, A marriage life is not, is not and very not a piece of cake.

First feeling what I got after marriage was the feeling of responsibilities that have increased and Parents will become somewhat distant too and will not pamper you like before and if they do, it will not be liked by your wife.

You will be separate entity along with your parents.

And everything need cash, if you do have a decent job then think else control yourself.

I have another idea find a single daughter of a rich man who herself has accounts which have millions of dollars in them get married to her you will not have any problem :devil:

According to Islam-

Young Muslims should be married as soon as they cross their puberty- That will save them from committing a grave Sin-
@Zarvan- any hadith regarding this?-

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom