What's new

advantages Of Creation Of Bangladesh To Pakistan

I gave one thank to wrong post and now I cant remove it! :s

Yes, I know the first british vessels on the soils of Indian subcontinents are your great people not for just trade but to back stab in the Muslim empire of Mughals, I agree you are Tr***s right from the begining. Congratulations.

What was that supposed to mean? Bengalis fought against British and lost, as did Marathas, Sikhs and other regional powers.

lol what ignorance! :D

Go to South India and force anyone to speak Urdu, you will be smacked before you say Urd! :D

Or South Indian Muslims are not included to your definition of subcontinents Muslims! ;-)

NOt sure about that. I had few south Indian Tamil Muslim friend who frowned at me when they learned that I cant speak Urdu. They used to speak Tamil with Hindus but talked Urdu amongst other muslims.:undecided:

first of all what does urdu has to do with anything being Muslim? And sorry to burst the big bubble but the only thing the Pakistanis do is Irritate every other person in the world and make the muslims feel bad 'bout themselves(heard of bombings?).
While we could at least convert some people to follow Islam all you do is kill'em like you have been doing from the day you were born.
Things could hav been so much different if you guys had a little bit of common sense but alas.

NOt sure about that. I had few south Indian Tamil Muslim friend who frowned at me when they learned that I cant speak Urdu. They used to speak Tamil with Hindus but talked Urdu amongst other muslims.:undecided:

South Indians have this thing against Hindi/Urdu. Although I dont have many South Indian Muslims friends and anyway won't be speaking Urdu with them in any case.

do pm me their addresses!!!
how dare they speak hindi urdu in chennai......:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:
just trolling..

Could you please briefly explain this to me please why you think so. Either here or through a pm, thanks bro. I personally have no problem with Urdu, I study Urdu myself whenever I have free time. But I would be against having Urdu as the ONLY national language given the large number of non-Urdu speakers in East Pakistan who are also away from Urdu influence unlike the non-Urdu speakers in West Pakistan.

I think Tameem sum it up well. Bangla language had no influence over west Pakistan whereas Urdu has been in Bengal for centuries. Urdu has no link with any particular ethnicity or region whereas all other then Pakistani language linked with some ethnic group or region. Urdu consider Islam friendly language because Islamic scholars prefer this language over other. I can elaborate further but I think you get the idea. :tup:

There was a important reason why Bangla wasn't accepted too well among west Pakistani Muslims. It use Devanagari script over Arabic. There was a proposal by Pakistani government to replace the script but hardcore anti Islamic Bengali intellectual refused the idea. As a result Bangla still consider a non Muslim language even though a lot of them speak it. :tdown:

Tameem said:
Secondly, Yes, I admit the native speakers of Urdu are short but the influence and acceptance level which it posses amongst Muslim populous of the whole subcontinent is so huge that it cannot be ignored, that’s the reason, our Quaid simply refuse to accept Bengali side by side with Urdu bcz once there is Bengali than why not Punjabi, Pashtu, Sindhi etc., the whole idea of one nation will simply lost in this race.

Saying so, sure we could have a united pakistan as everybody belived that Muslim in sub continent are all same. But after 1947, it was evident that West Pakistanis are the most intolerant society to live with. Bengalis did accept Urdu as a national language as we thought you are comfortable with it and we expected that you will do the same by accepting Bangla as national language as well. But you never taken that in your heart neither you incorporated that in your curriculam except printing currency and on postal stamp.

Bro, you do realise that apart from the small "muhajir" minority, urdu wasnt the native language of anyone in West Pakistan in 47 either? Urdu was chosen due to religious and historical reasons as a language that would be fair to all the ethnic groups including bengalis, punjabis, sindhis etc. The real reason why Bangladesh broke apart in my opinion was because of the unequal distribution of cash between east and west, not because of the language. Language was just a tool eventually used by the pro independence parties.

first of all what does urdu has to do with anything being Muslim?.

Probably nothing but one can argue what is the reason for Muslims to keep Arabic name or prefer kurta-payjama over dhoti.

Arabic script placed Urdu in higher order than Bangla from Islamic point of view.

bloody hell man whats the point of such childish posting...let evry1 speak their own languages.it has nothing to do with religion.even in middle east jewish and christian speaks in English.does it make them Muslim?and there is no harm to learn other language rather then your own...c people in sub continent feel proud wen they can speak english even a little...

You are wrong again. Urdu did not have any influence in Bengali Muslim whatsoever.

You must have no association with Islamic education because otherwise you would know that Urdu was prime language in Qomi Madrasa until around 80's in Bangladesh. You do know that Arabic/Farsi/Urdu still the language of higher Islamic education in Bangladeshi Madrasa. It would not make you less Bengali if you accept that Urdu has better acceptance among Islamic scholars throughout the history from Indus Vally to Bengal.

You must have no association with Islamic education because otherwise you would know that Urdu was prime language in Qomi Madrasa until around 80's in Bangladesh. You do know that Arabic/Farsi/Urdu still the language of higher Islamic education in Bangladeshi Madrasa. It would not make you less Bengali if you accept that Urdu has better acceptance among Islamic scholars throughout the history from Indus Vally to Bengal.

I am sure it will not make anyone any less Muslim if he/she speaks Bengali with a different script. Islam doesn't discriminate against different race, languages, tribes, caste, etc right? So whats the big deal? Let them speak what ever they want.

I am sure it will not make anyone any less Muslim if he/she speaks Bengali with a different script. Islam doesn't discriminate against different race, languages, tribes, caste, etc right? So whats the big deal? Let them speak what ever they want.

Well My name is Zakir because I am a Muslim. I would still be Muslim if I call my self Vijay so long I believe in Allah and Rasul (s.w.s) but name Zakir associate with Islam/Muslim while Vijay with Bharat/Hindu so similarly Arabic based script associate with Islam and Sanskrit with Bharat/Hindu. Are you clear now?

It is the principal that I am arguing about my friend. :coffee:

Well My name is Zakir because I am a Muslim. I would still be Muslim if I call my self Vijay so long I believe in Allah and Rasul (s.w.s) but name Zakir associate with Islam/Muslim while Vijay with Bharat/Hindu so similarly Arabic based script associate with Islam and Sanskrit with Bharat/Hindu. Are you clear now?

It is the principal that I am arguing about my friend. :coffee:

Sikhs,Buddhist,Jains,etc are not Hindus. And languages in S.E. Asia use Sanskrit script based languages.

Let people speak what ever they want. Why dont you speak Arabic in general instead of Urdu? Because Urdu(not script) is also close/associated with "Bharat".

It doesn't make anyone less of a Muslim. Can a Arabic man say to a Pakistani why speak Urdu, Punjabi, etc when you can speak Arabic to get closer to Islam?

Are you a Bengali btw?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom