What's new

Advani is gonna proudly chant "jai sri Ram" building Ram Mandir very soon

I'm not looking for proof of Raam's mom going into labor. I'm looking for proof of his existence and his connection to that place.

It's in the ancient literature, coins and other archeological remains of ancient Ayodha.

References such as the 1986 edition of the Encyclopædia Britannica reported that "Rama’s birthplace is marked by a mosque, erected by the Moghul emperor Babar in 1528 on the site of an earlier temple".

Apparently Babar didn't know Islam was a religion of peace.:undecided:

OK so it's about people who believe that it's a grave, and Prophet Mohammad was buried underneath. But is it proven by any independent scientific study? Firstly whether it's a grave or not and if it is who was buried there??

You seem to have ignored the keywords archeology and scientific...nor you did provide any links.
There is no supreme court case pending against the Prophet Mohammad's grave site. I'm sure if ever such an extreme need arises DNA samples could be matched with the strands of hair of the Prophet that we still have.

There is no supreme court case pending against the Prophet Mohammad's grave site. I'm sure if ever such an extreme need arises DNA samples could be matched with the strands of hair of the Prophet that we still have.

India is a Constitutional Democratic Republic.

I'm sure Pakistanis have had a recent experience with Democracy.
This is what republic is:
republic - definition of republic by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

and constitution:
A constitution is a system for governance, often codified as a written document, that establishes the rules and principles of an autonomous political entity. In the case of countries, this term refers specifically to a national constitution defining the fundamental political principles, and establishing the structure, procedures, powers and duties, of a government. Most national constitutions also guarantee certain rights to the people

including right to question.

There maybe a Supreme court case pending against my date of birth, but that doesn't mean I wasn't ever born.

And in case I didn't make it clear, my belief is that the place where Prophet Mohammad's alleged grave is...people don't have the right to question.

@ AA

You are clearly using double standards here.

I do have some points here. Let's see how unbiased we can think.

1. Prophet was 1400 years ago while ram was over 5000 years ago.

2. You say there is a grave. People visiting it from 1300-1400 years doesn't prove anything. And by this criteria, Hindus have many texts, literature from 5000 years or so.

3. You completely ignore one thing - there were attempts to wipe off any signs of Hindu beliefs made by Muslim emperors.

4. As we all know, in Hindu Dharma, they "burn" dead instead of "burying" it.

5. As there was no threat from other religion then, naturally, the security was never any issue.

Thank you.

There maybe a Supreme court case pending against my date of birth, but that doesn't mean I wasn't ever born.

THIS MADE MY DAY :rofl::rofl:

guys BABRI MASJID ISSUE is an internal political-cultural matter of IndiaNO USE IN TRYING TO CONVINCE OUR NEIGHBOURS ON THIS ISSUE ......THEY REMIND ME OF MUSHARRAF WHEN HE CAME TO INDIA AND WAS SHOWING (FALSE) SYMPATHY .....HE MIGHT HAVE EVEN SAID 65,71& KARGIL WAS TO LIBERATE INDIAN MUSLIMS :rofl:

look at it ,were prayers held in this condition in 1992

this issue resulted in loss of life .... and politicians use this issue very well for their campaigning .More than 2000 people were killed in the ensuing riots following the demolition. Riots broke out in many major Indian cities including Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad

a recent film DELHI-6 highlights this very same issue and brings out the truth as much as possible ....whoever committed the mistake ...life was lost on both sides

:cheers:

Last edited:

all things aside would Muslims all over the world allow such things ...conducting DNA TEST ...just in your thoughts ...even suggesting such a move will result in communal disharmony

I'm not looking for proof of Raam's mom going into labor. I'm looking for proof of his existence and his connection to that place.

Asim,

I find the highlighted part derogatory & in poor taste. Lord ram is a Hindu god.
This kind of yuppie language is not used when refering to gods irrespective of the fact whose god he / she may be.

Would a ref on similar lines be acceptable to " Mohd's mom or dad"?

Lets respect each other.

India is a Constitutional Democratic Republic.

I'm sure Pakistanis have had a recent experience with Democracy.
This is what republic is:
republic - definition of republic by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

and constitution:

including right to question.

Errr it does in this case. Your supposed temple is to have been built over the Janum Bhoomi of Raam. If you can't prove anything of that land dates to 5000 years ago, then perhaps you can prove nothing.

I can prove the Babri Mosque existed on that site. I have video of it being torn down. India is a secular country right? It should make its decisions based on hard facts, not what some religion tells it to.

THIS MADE MY DAY :rofl::rofl:

guys BABRI MASJID ISSUE is an internal political-cultural matter of IndiaNO USE IN TRYING TO CONVINCE OUR NEIGHBOURS ON THIS ISSUE ......THEY REMIND ME OF MUSHARRAF WHEN HE CAME TO INDIA AND WAS SHOWING (FALSE) SYMPATHY .....HE MIGHT HAVE EVEN SAID 65,71& KARGIL WAS TO LIBERATE INDIAN MUSLIMS :rofl:

look at it ,were prayers held in this condition in 1992

this issue resulted in loss of life .... and politicians use this issue very well for their campaigning .More than 2000 people were killed in the ensuing riots following the demolition. Riots broke out in many major Indian cities including Mumbai, Delhi and Hyderabad

a recent film DELHI-6 highlights this very same issue and brings out the truth as much as possible ....whoever committed the mistake ...life was lost on both sides

You killed all those people! Lol, this is funny. You kill all those people then invoke the horror of genocide related to the incident and say "lets hush it up, no use talking about it".

all things aside would Muslims all over the world allow such things ...conducting DNA TEST ...just in your thoughts ...even suggesting such a move will result in communal disharmony

If the Supreme Court of Saudi Arabia asked for it...

Asim,

I find the highlighted part derogatory & in poor taste. Lord ram is a Hindu god.
This kind of yuppie language is not used when refering to gods irrespective of the fact whose god he / she may be.

Would a ref on similar lines be acceptable to " Mohd's mom or dad"?

Lets respect each other.
Point taken, nothing other than a slip.

Back
Top Bottom