What's new

Adorable pictures of PIA's female pilot go viral

@Doordie what if someone tipped off bhabhi g about senorita :fie:

Edit: Jin nothing extra ordinary about her----- btw why did the blogger write an whole article on her looks and not on her professional achievements :undecided:
What, there was an article too? I just looked at the pics :lol:. Mentee if someone will tip off Bhabi then we all know who @Doordie is coming after with a gun, hint.....M....e:oops:

why is it that when we allow our women to work , they throw away pardah... -_- @Zarvan

aap sab logon ko sharam aani chahioye...agar ye apki maa bhen beti ya biwi hoti aur aap doosron ke aise tharki comments dekhte to kia karte? insan bano aur ghairat aur sharam paida karo plz...

@Doordie what if someone tipped off bhabhi g about senorita :fie:

Edit: Jin nothing extra ordinary about her----- btw why did the blogger write an whole article on her looks and not on her professional achievements :undecided:

She won't mind :D

What, there was an article too? I just looked at the pics :lol:. Mentee if someone will tip off Bhabi then we all know who @Doordie is coming after with a gun, hint.....M....e:oops:

She keeps knife under the pillow :enjoy:

why is it that when we allow our women to work , they throw away pardah... -_- @Zarvan

aap sab logon ko sharam aani chahioye...agar ye apki maa bhen beti ya biwi hoti aur aap doosron ke aise tharki comments dekhte to kia karte? insan bano aur ghairat aur sharam paida karo plz...
They have to, my cousin who was an engineer and got selected for PAF was asked to give up on pardah and she refused to join, but not everyone wants to sacrifice an opportunity for worldly career and hence the rest is obvious.

They have to, my cousin who was an engineer and got selected for PAF was asked to give up on pardah and she refused to join, but not everyone wants to sacrifice an opportunity for worldly career and hence the rest is obvious.
i understand that they request for this..but this respectful lady is just havings pics snapped in a shamefull manner...this is where i object...if this happens in my family circle i will take action...i feel whole pakistan as my bro and sis and i look bad in myself first and then others and want good for everyone

Everyone in this thread be like..
intishaar-tharki.jpg

i understand that they request for this..but this respectful lady is just havings pics snapped in a shamefull manner...this is where i object...if this happens in my family circle i will take action...i feel whole pakistan as my bro and sis and i look bad in myself first and then others and want good for everyone
I believe she had those pics taken and published with her own consent and it's all on her.

Back
Top Bottom