What's new

Adorable pictures of PIA's female pilot go viral

Is this the same lady, i thought she was a part of the cabin crew....

13901355_1787378244832858_3012795117838106290_n.jpg

Why can't Pakistanis (and desis in general) just stop drooling over good looking women, and consider them to be humans just like us; and not objectify them? It is because of this attitude that men keep women locked up inside the house, and why PIA has essentially replaced all of its staff from attractive young male/female hostesses to middle aged men.

Why can't Pakistanis (and desis in general) just stop drooling over good looking women, and consider them to be humans just like us; and not objectify them? It is because of this attitude that men keep women locked up inside the house, and why PIA has essentially replaced all of its staff from attractive young male/female hostesses to middle aged men.
everybody does.. not only desis... besides did you miss the chaiwala thread? :)

Don't se
Adorable pictures of PIA's female pilot go viral
By Mehak Ali -

February 1, 2017

Whether it’s a picture or an incident, everything and anything can instantly go viral on social media. The latest to go viral on social media are adorable pictures of a female assistant pilot of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA).

16265185_393390894352966_4596120870517316340_n.jpg

Huma Liaqat is a first officer for Airbus 320 at PIA. Huma’s husband resides in the United States while she lives in a hostel of PAPLA House Karachi. Her colleagues say she is a very talented and intelligent pilot.

CyLfFkXXUAAVYer.jpg

While Huma Liaqat’s pictures gained a lot of admiration on social media, someone commented on the pictures that these selfies could also lead to an accident.

A PIA spokesperson, however, was quick to clarify that those selfies were taken when the plane was parked on safe ground.

http://mypakistan.pk/adorable-pictures-of-pias-female-pilot-go-viral/

@SherDil @tps77 @Mentee @Djinn

I don't see the fuss. She isn't even hot. Check out the nose.

everybody does.. not only desis... besides did you miss the chaiwala thread? :)

I did. Objectifying either a man or woman is wrong. But men won't get locked up for getting objectified, but women will.

I did. Objectifying either a man or woman is wrong. But men won't get locked up for getting objectified, but women will.
both men and women are objects... not inanimate but objects nevertheless...
come on.. you will love to be objectified if you are a male.. I say lets do both... dont lock up women.

Back
Top Bottom