What's new

Adnan Sami to Marry again (3rd Time)

Can a man love 2 to 3 women at one go - my hubby also has a brand new young wife and says he wants my boring company as well - a miracle indeed - can not understand men - why do they not stick to one woman good or bad and enjoy horris in Paradise - some men stay alone and others keep marrying - it is surely true that the Day of judgement is close - one man has 50 women after him - legal or illegal - want to know from men who have married the second time is it really roses and joy and everlasting happiness with the second wife !I am serious because this is becoming a norm nowadays and especially with the Khakis - by the way my dearest Hubby and I have separated but he is looking after me like a perfect gentleman and I am extremely grateful for that!

Now he can have his son back , he gain weight (drinking) and left Pakistan as Pakistani court took his child away and gave custody to mom .

Thats long back. After a long legal battle, Adnan got back the custody of his son.

He launched his son a a composer in India.

adnan-sami-and-azaan.jpg

BTW Adnan Sami is a Pakistani passport holder. He is repeteadly seeking Indian nationality but GOI has refused the same to him.

GB

Is that right?

MY bad he currently holds canadian passport.

However as per my knowledge this should be his 4th marriege and not third. Sabah Galadari was his third wife with whom he had a dispute and the matter was in court.

GB

**** YEAH HE MARRY 3 TIMES AND ME NOT EVEN SINGLE TIME SHAME ON ME:partay:.i think money talks always.:lol::lol:

PDFwalo Imran bhai ko dulha banao :partay: par imran bhai aafat se hamesha dur rehna chahiye...

Agreed :agree: money matters

Why He wants Indian Citizenship?Canada is a rich/secular country;right?

His work is recognized in India. The albums which were flopped in Pakistan were hit in India.

If he is a Canadian passport holder, he needs work permit and Indian visa everytime. Indian passport solves a lot of issues for him.

For e.g Adnan Sami violated the law of India & purchased 8 flats in Mumbai with out approval from the competent authorities, Naresh Kadyan, Chairman - PFA Haryana asked the Mumbai Police to lodge FIR against Adnan Sami u/s 420, 120-B IPC along with other relevant sections of the law of the land.

Such troubles will stay away with Indian passport.

GB

Hmm.. seems Bombay&Bollywood is too alluring to adnan sami?
good luck!
PS:I read about He tried his divorce in some Bombay Court Earlier ,IIRC.

Now I want to test his gene to find out why he is extra fat!
I mean which is that criminal gene that made him so fat, Indian gene or Pakistani gene? lol.

hehe probably the pakistani gene made him fat pakistanis eat alot fast food food outlets open 24/7 over there food culture is big and eating is practically a passtime in pakistan heck they got dunkin donuts over there which i ain't never even seen in the UK lol.

Kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bat hai ji ...

Man gai Ustad , SUB ka Ustad hai Adnan Sami

Champion play boy imagine if he was skinny what Qiyamat he would have casued if with his big belly he can land in women of pretty decent calibre , I can only imagine

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom