What's new

Admiral:US needed for South China Sea security

why not? are Chinese and Russians genetically incapable of peace?

did they bomb Vietnam with chemical weapons, rape pregnant women and slaughter 4 million civilians at the request of the Vietnamese people?

Did you forget to add "dropping two stabilizing nuclear bombs in Japan" to this list? The Japanese would have lost anyway, but they just had to test some nukes somewhere. All for the sake of stability. :lol:

True, but I like freedom of speech better and the power to the people, not the central government who controls and monitors every of your movements. Remember, it wasn't the American people who voted on Agent orange, nukes, etc. It was their president, hate their president not the country. Don't be a fool. Now let's put this in perspective, can you change the person in charge of your country if you don't like him? In America, yes. In China, no, go take a hike. So what's a better choice? America.

And we China is repeating the American's footstep. Whereas, the American already learnt from the Vietnam war.

Actually American never learned from Veitnam otherwise Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya war would have never happened.

And no, American citizen are not in control of their government or it's leader. American's policies can only be understood when you count how many Wall Street bankers, military industrial lobbyists work in the government.

we China? are you Chinese?

? ? ?

America government NEVER learned from the Vietnam War, if they did the Middle East wouldn't the same today. America's problem is that she think her perspectives are the right perspectives, no one should think otherwise.

They have learned many things, so they have always win since they lost in the Vietnam War.

Now while the mess in ME is still unfolding and more troubles to come, she comes into Western Pacific and want to dictate others how to act properly in this area.

She had long presence there, not just recently.

There are 6 nation who claim Spratly islands and China was one of them. China had all the intentions to solve the disputes peacefully until some nations preemptively occupied and looked for oil/gas in many shoals. Hence she had no choice but to take some shoals as her own.

No country looked for oil in the islands, they just looked for oil in their water exclusive economic area 200 miles. China issued a statement ridiculous nine-dashed line, itself it is a major cause of controversy.

When Obama's 'return to the Pacific' was installed and repeatedly warned China to behave. That's a most hegemonic provocation for a country to take. China has been push and intimated by America to act tough because of her national integrity and sovereignty.

Now you tell me America's intentions are benign?

In contrast, aggressive Chinese to do the U.S "pivot" towards the Asia - Pacific.

America government NEVER learned from the Vietnam War, if they did the Middle East wouldn't the same today. America's problem is that she think her perspectives are the right perspectives, no one should think otherwise.

Now while the mess in ME is still unfolding and more troubles to come, she comes into Western Pacific and want to dictate others how to act properly in this area.

There are 6 nation who claim Spratly islands and China was one of them. China had all the intentions to solve the disputes peacefully until some nations preemptively occupied and looked for oil/gas in many shoals. Hence she had no choice but to take some shoals as her own.

When Obama's 'return to the Pacific' was installed and repeatedly warned China to behave. That's a most hegemonic provocation for a country to take. China has been push and intimated by America to act tough because of her national integrity and sovereignty.

An error in my sentence, well, it looked like you're living in the wrong country :enjoy:

American did LEARNT from the Vietnam War my friend how to improve its military fighting capabilities and not using Chemicals weapon such as Agent Orange or nukes (unless necessarily)

"China had all the intentions to solve the disputes peacefully" Have you been following world news lately? Then you must understand that China is acting very aggressively towards Vietnam and do you know how many articles and newspaper that are released to date? probably countless by now.

No one can argue that US is a bully but US is a mature one... China isn't that mature... When US is afraid of general public but China doesn't...

US can't open a war to any country without getting atleast %50-%60 of population behind that decision but Chinese people don't have right to question the goverments decisions...

China is immature enough to open fire at fishing boats but US does not even fire at pirates in Somalia as long as they don't fireback...

It's not immaturity that China open fire here, it's fear when face with an unknown enemy (Vietnam)

? ? ?

They have learned many things, so they have always win since they lost in the Vietnam War.

She had long presence there, not just recently.

No country looked for oil in the islands, they just looked for oil in their water exclusive economic area 200 miles. China issued a statement ridiculous nine-dashed line, itself it is a major cause of controversy.

In contrast, aggressive Chinese to do the U.S "pivot" towards the Asia - Pacific.

I guess our understanding of events and timing are different, so are our perspectives and loyalties.

vtnx mentioned 'we China' in his closing argument in Post#9

Niceguy (vtnsx) today:

vietnam_usa_flags_lg.jpg

http://www.athousandandone.com/photos/0/448a06a136c79_s.jpg

truong-tan-sang-2011-10-13-6-0-23.jpg

628x471.jpg

1319198402.jpg

indiavietnam-ap.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Truong+Tan+Sang+Israeli+President+Peres+Official+WuxTThtJVlOl.jpg

v 2.0, welcome to my ignore list. You're not capable enough to talk to me. Your immaturity level is infinite. :enjoy:

I guess our understanding of events and timing are different, so are our perspectives and loyalties.

vtnx mentioned 'we China' in his closing argument in Post#9

Well, the Chinese's understanding of events and timing are different with all people in the rest of the world.

Determined giant vietnam bowed his head for permission to be a new America's lapdog in Asia, please applaud and welcome our new member of USA's watch dogs: :chilli: vietnam is now too proud to be in the dog list with South Korea, India and Japan, congratulations vietnam!!!

hillary-rodham-clinton-truong-tan-sang-2011-11-10-22-51-0.jpg

01.jpg

truong-tan-sang-2011-10-13-6-0-23.jpg

10102011hoai11173712409.jpg

US can't open a war to any country without getting atleast %50-%60 of population behind that decision but Chinese people don't have right to question the goverments decisions...

China is immature enough to open fire at fishing boats but US does not even fire at pirates in Somalia as long as they don't fireback...

And yet China is the only country that has UNSC permanent seat that was not involved in a major war in 30 years. If more than 50% - 60% people are behind the decision (No way in the Iraq case), the war is automatically legit?

Try sailing in US water without permission and see what happens.

If China uses vote to decide how to handle SE sea disputes, over 80% people will support resolve it militarily, it is actually the government have cooler heads in most of the countries. Just see this forum, if every member has military power instead of verbal power, what do you think will happen?

Dude, China map in Quing dynasy showed No islands in SCS(east sea), and Quing officer also said :'those island belong to VietNam' when some Western ships were attached by pirates. So , China have No right , Nothing to do in SCS(east sea) now. The only way for China to solve the dispute is withdraw all of their troops on those islands and return them back to VN.

US-India's ship etc have the right to sail freely in International water in SCS(east sea), so they have the Right to protect their benefit agaisnt China ilegal and ridiculous claims there.

And yet China is the only country that has UNSC permanent seat that was not involved in a major war in 30 years. If more than 50% - 60% people are behind the decision (No way in the Iraq case), the war is automatically legit?

Try sailing in US water without permission and see what happens.

If China uses vote to decide how to handle SE sea disputes, over 80% people will support resolve it militarily, it is actually the government have cooler heads in most of the countries. Just see this forum, if every member has military power instead of verbal power, what do you think will happen?

I agree with you to an extent. Yet the fact is South china sea or East sea is not a sole property of China and hence you cannot shoot down someone who is well within their area according to maritime laws

South_China_Sea_claims.jpg

Back
Top Bottom