What's new

aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant

why not, south indians r dominating yr country these days so why not?

Aishwarya Rai (south Indian) won the 1994 miss world.

Why are you so concerned about who represents us?

Does Pakistan even compete in Miss World? Take your racist frustration elsewhere.

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever" - Judy Sheindlin

I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my *** :lol:
oho a yr still here, i though after challenging me u just disappeared day before yesterday.:rofl:

U quoted some gora as beauty fades by dumbness stays... ehh!

So does what mean yr trying to imply that yr south indian ashwariya(s) r too dumb to be in beauty pageants?:D

Aishwarya Rai (south Indian) won the 1994 miss world.

Why are you so concerned about who represents us?

Does Pakistan even compete in Miss World? Take your racist frustration elsewhere.
no, pakistan doesnt since its a Muslim Country, such type of things r against our norms.
But atleast u do. So u mean to say that in last 21years u cant find a beauty of international standards in yr dark world of south india?:lol:

no, pakistan doesnt since its a Muslim Country, such type of things r against our norms.
But atleast u do. So u mean to say that in last 21years u cant find a beauty of international standards in yr dark world of south india?:lol:

This South Indian girl that used to live in the same apartments that I did was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. She was pretty dark, but her face and everything was perfect. Naturally she was intrigued by a Chaudhry of my stature. I was very surprised though. It could have been a 1 out of billion thing, since I never seen another Indian girl like her again, North or South.

South Indian Movie Heroines are more beautiful than those in the Bollywood .
Though Bollywood Heroines are Hot :devil:

So is it your norm to be a racist piece of trash too?

Your posts will be deleted soon and you might soon get a ban as well for being such a thread spoiler/derailer/troller.

You angry that people made fun of you for posting car pictures you claimed to own with number plates of the wrong country?

It seems you are quite the failure in life. I've heard of desperate, but you take it to a new level. :D

Is manhua similar to manga?
Chinese Comic . When I was a Kid , there were many local Comics like Nagraj

Nagraj.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: The stories were damn good .

Bangladesh does have representative because in some stage girls have to do bikini walk lol otherwise Bangladesh has very chance of winning Miss World

oho a yr still here, i though after challenging me u just disappeared day before yesterday.:rofl:

U quoted some gora as beauty fades by dumbness stays... ehh!

So does what mean yr trying to imply that yr south indian ashwariya(s) r too dumb to be in beauty pageants?:D

I always knew you are dumb, never took you for a racist though.

I seriously don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom