What's new

aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant

oho a yr still here, i though after challenging me u just disappeared day before yesterday.:rofl:

U quoted some gora as beauty fades by dumbness stays... ehh!

So does what mean yr trying to imply that yr south indian ashwariya(s) r too dumb to be in beauty pageants?:D

no, pakistan doesnt since its a Muslim Country, such type of things r against our norms.
But atleast u do. So u mean to say that in last 21years u cant find a beauty of international standards in yr dark world of south india?:lol:
Insecure.

:o::o::o: you east asians never look aged :o::o::o:
:-)Well..Those who take care of their own appearance hardly get old,but if they are tired and stressed,they will get old quickly.:laugh:

Art and style despite looking same have a good differences .
【M-G】要成为特别的人_森女吧_百度贴吧
I am watching this woman's thread,she is posting what she draws/owns/makes:p:
She owns a hanfu but doesn't have suitable shoes,so she made it by herself.

:-)Well..Those who take care of their own appearance hardly get old,but if they are tired and stressed,they will get old quickly.:laugh:

【M-G】要成为特别的人_森女吧_百度贴吧
I am watching this woman's thread,she is posting what she draws/owns/makes:p:

WOW !!! Beautiful :smitten:

I write stories but I lack writing skills that obstructs my mission to complete them .
I once decided to make them in something like Light Novel/Visual Novel . But I can't even Draw :(

What is the fun in being creative/imaginative , if I can't bring them to life :( like her .

:o::o::o: you east asians never look aged :o::o::o:

OcRKK.jpg

:D

Also @Zibago @django @MaarKhoor @jamahir @BDforever

Contestants | Miss World

No Bangladesh or Pakistan :(

Everyone give your top 3 :victory: :enjoy:

WOW !!! Beautiful :smitten:

I write stories but I lack writing skills that obstructs my mission to complete them .
I once decided to make them in something like Light Novel/Visual Novel . But I can't even Draw :(

What is the fun in being creative/imaginative , if I can't bring them to life :( like her .
I like drawing and I learn from my manhua(o゜▽゜)o☆
And I used to write novel in tieba,I post everyday and many friends read it and comment.
You can try to imitate for some time.

I like drawing and I learn from my manhua(o゜▽゜)o☆
And I used to write novel in tieba,I post everyday and many friends read it and comment.
You can try to imitate for some time.
I couldnt draw even if my life depended on it

Back
Top Bottom