What's new

aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant

@fakhre mirpur @MaarKhoor Don't make fun of @jamahir
At least he has a distinct taste, let it be. :)
b14.jpg

Is she.............hot to any? Common, show her some love too, she's only a human !! I got a gf, so I am out of competition, but I'd expect some takers of this huge fun from the PDF community :smitten: :enjoy: :lol:
Yeah I had one such when I was in Sweden. More of a pity love. Turned out to be a bisexual and won't share her girlfriend with me . Had to dump her :D

boys, boys... keep the discussion decent... i have tagged a lady in op and there will be other ladies dropping by.

btw Sanjeeda looked really beautiful in Ek haseena thi

she did, and she is a good actress too... in the serial, she had the perfect counterfoil in simone singh, also beautiful and a good actress.

Is she.............hot to any? Common, show her some love too, she's only a human !! I got a gf, so I am out of competition, but I'd expect some takers of this huge fun from the PDF community :smitten: :enjoy: :lol:

if only she had a pretty face.

imo Ashwariya rai in her prime was the most beautiful Indian on this planet, no one has ever come close.

i don't know about "most beautiful indian on this planet" but she certainly is among the most beautiful global celebrities... look at the at recent l'oreal ad ( or some other ) where she is wearing a red frock and looks filled out... lovely !!

and she seems to have matured intellectually too... maybe you have watched her appearance on "comedy nights with kapil"... she continues to be giggly and now she talks more naturally too.

I give so much love that they call me little Jesus in NY :omghaha: :enjoy: :tup:

now that's a original line.

Well jamahir shouldnt complain about girls being too skinny and tall.

why not??

She is 5.11...

some sites give 5'11 and just googling for her height returns 1.8 meters which converted to feet is 5'9.

edit : confusingly, "miss world" website lists her as 175 cms.

Now is is a chubby aunty. lol

and lovelier.

@fakhre mirpur @MaarKhoor Don't make fun of @jamahir
At least he has a distinct taste, let it be. :)

thank you.

and indeed, this whatsapp generation doesn't have individual taste... they derive their taste from the capitalist "health and wellness" industry and pressurize each other to like the thinnies. :agree:

We are not making fun he is nice fela a good person and don't put u r leg in the middle :enjoy:

no harm done... nforce doesn't regularly see our conversations. :)

She did lot of bikini shoots can anyone post :D
@fakhre mirpur @jamahir

though thin ladies don't have the oomph and "vulgarity" as a voluptuous lady in a bikini, i won't advise posting such pictures of her here because female members can drop by, and like fakhre says below, the ban sword is constant above our heads.

Looks like she needs implants.

nah, she just needs to fatten up.

--------

@Zibago @Nilgiri - remove those pics... let us keep this thread without flesh show.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom