What's new

aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant

@jamahir. You are a creepy perv..:coffee:

what?? i have posted only "decent" pictures and did not make any "creepy" comments... in fact, the actually creepy posts were of umair and would have scared away the first female contributor to this thread ( chinese bamboo )... umair needs to drink some tea and calm down.

A big FU to all losers fighting on race !

Enjoy American beauty ! :usflag:

Cassidy_Wolf_2012.jpg

Louisiana2-e1440296322811.jpg

:flame::flame::flame:

it's mutual, sometimes I wish we weren't such pussies.. if India had the Pakistani mindset we'd have driven all of you out to Iran etc and taken all that clay, what we've got historically though is us repelling repeated Pakistani aggression, good thing we dwarf you militarily.

also, we're going offtopic.

I agree. We could have had a final show down by now, but your babus want to do this the Chankayan way, where we don't get the satisfaction of battle that Pakistanis crave

Is she.............hot to any? Common, show her some love too, she's only a human !! I got a gf, so I am out of competition, but I'd expect some takers of this huge fun from the PDF community :smitten: :enjoy: :lol:

If you have her you will be out of this world:D
upload_2015-11-21_21-5-45.png

that rajnikanth dude is in top of my list along with yr south block.
don't even try, Rajnikant can alone destroy a whole formation of al zarrar and al khalid armoured column just by spitting some pann on the floor, they wont know what hit them :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom