What's new

aditi arya to represent india in "miss world" pageant

these countries arnt in either middle east or under the overall cloud of Muslim hood. Pakistan in everyway as well as geographically is a ME extension.
:lol: middle east ?

you guys border with persia/Iran to the west and and central asia/afghanistan to your north.. you're middle east only in mentality, geographically you'd have to hop skip and jump a looong distance to be with your arab brethren.

these countries arnt in either middle east or under the overall cloud of Muslim hood. Pakistan in everyway as well as geographically is a ME extension.

Turkey is way more Middle Eastern than Pakistan....yet they are competing too

Miss Turkey:

MW2015_Turkey_05.x450.jpg

you are plainly wrong.

algeria and tunisia are in north africa, which come under "middle east" and are very progressive muslim countries.

i don't like the term "middle east" and prefer to separate it into "west asia" and "north africa" with iran being under "south asia" ( even uno considers iran to be under sa ).

and pakistan and afghanistan are south asia.

he will educate u abt society. Historically Turks specially Anatolian ones r european.

Pak is considered a part of greater middle say.. Baluchistan plateau is part of the ME.. But Pak rwalily isn't.. Part if ME..

Afghanistan,Pakistan,india,Nepal,Bangladesh,Maldives,Srilanka,Bhutan are south Asian countries.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lets agree to disagree.

Turkey is part of the middle east unlike Pakistan....end of story.

Or maybe beer holder?

Pak is considered a part of greater middle say.. Baluchistan plateau is part of the ME.. But Pak rwalily isn't.. Part if ME..

Afghanistan,Pakistan,india,Nepal,Bangladesh,Maldives,Srilanka,Bhutan are south Asian countries.
Yeah off-course that is, but then again in social terms, ways of thinking, lifestyle etc as well as geographically and racially we r part of them more then in this SA.

Whats what i meant.

Last edited:
Yeah off-course that is, but ten again in social terms, ways of thinking, lifestyle etc as well as geographically and racially we r part of them more then in this SA.

Whats what i meant.

Punjabi jatts,gujjars,Rajputs have more in common with eastern punjabis than Arabs or Turks..

You ancestors might have come from Arab lands .. (Abbasis) but even you guys have assimilated .. Much like the anatolians who mixed with the Europeans.

"middle east" is a political term.

then change your norms.

algeria and tunisia are muslim majority, and those ladies are most probably muslim.

for some reason, syria is not participating.

i would be thankful if could get to meet her and charm her... but at present, i have seen her photos and a vid of her where she talks in a jeans presentation event... she is quite mature.
:lol: so u r afterall a closet pervert.:omghaha:

@waz @Jungibaaz @Manticore - please help in clearing this thread of unpleasant and unnecessary racist posts and race discussions... my thread has been spoiled. :(

particularly, clear the posts of umair nawaz.
common dude!

Punjabi jatts,gujjars,Rajputs have more in common with eastern punjabis than Arabs or Turks..

You ancestors might have come from Arab lands .. (Abbasis) but even you guys have assimilated .. Much like the anatolians who mixed with the Europeans.

Not Arains, and we are one of the most populous Punjabis.

this is not my picture

post your picture... let me decide if you are dashing or naah'shing.

but south indians r dark, ugly bug eyes women.:lol:

as for dark, here is the beautiful sara nuru, a ethiopia-origin model living in germany...

saranuru.jpg

as for south indian, here is aishwarya rai, truly among the most beautiful ladies in the world... she would probably reject you out of hand... you are such a jaahil...

aishwarya-rai-hd-wallpapers-13-1024x768.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-celebrates-birthday-with-media.jpg

aishwarya-rai-306a.jpg

Aishwariya-Rai-1024x741.jpg

articles70-45.jpg

articles28-9.jpg

I'll be honest, not many Pakistanis like Indians, and it really doesn't have to do with religion either.
it's mutual, sometimes I wish we weren't such pussies.. if India had the Pakistani mindset we'd have driven all of you out to Iran etc and taken all that clay, what we've got historically though is us repelling repeated Pakistani aggression, good thing we dwarf you militarily.

also, we're going offtopic.

Back
Top Bottom