What's new

Adios Amigo, New Mod

I Like this Adios Amigo guy. I thought he was not much active of late.

I think his Avatar is cool ( I am a big fan of Clint Eastwood). People do chose Avatar, Signature etc. in a way that reflects part of their psyche and personality. So I feel he must have a matured, Balanced head on his shoulders, and would shoulder the responsibilities of a MOD nicely.

Congrats Amigo. :cheers:

I think his Avatar is cool ( I am a big fan of Clint Eastwood). People do chose Avatar, Signature etc. in a way that reflects part of their psyche and personality. So I feel he must have a matured, Balanced head on his shoulders, and would shoulder the responsibilities of a MOD nicely.

and what about your avatar and name lolz

Hahaha so Eastwood's picture tells you he is a balanced and mature head! :lol:

Congratulations. A well deserved and repsected poster who has stood the test of time and come through with a very balanced image. kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Araz

Congratulation%20(29).gif

Congrats Amigo

Back
Top Bottom