What's new

Adios Amigo, New Mod

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Adios Amigo has been a long time member for us and someone who understands the approach we take as a management. Adios Amigo will now be one of the moderators at the PDF to ensure that we keep high standards of discussions that we have relied on for half a decade.

Please welcome him.
Thank you.

Congratulations Adios Amigo, it feels great to be a moderator ;) Best of luck for your assignment.

Adios Amigo has been a long time member for us and someone who understands the approach we take as a management. Adios Amigo will now be one of the moderators at the PDF to ensure that we keep high standards of discussions that we have relied on for half a decade.

Please welcome him.
Thank you.

Thanks a lot sir for your confidence in me. I hope I would prove my self fit for the job and wouldn't disappoint you and the entire management with your decision, and try level best to help maintain the high standards set by Defence.pk.

OK Boys!! Watch Out form now on, Cause there is a new "SHERIFF" in the Town...........

Meanwhile you guys can keep rolling the Congos:D:D

Regards!

Adios.

Thanks a lot sir for your confidence in me. I hope I would prove my self fit for the job and wouldn't disappoint you and the entire management with your decision, and try level best to help maintain the high standards set by Defence.pk.

OK Boys!! Watch Out form now on, Cause there is a new "SHERIFF" in the Town...........

Meanwhile you guys can keep rolling the Congos:D:D

Regards!

Adios.

Congratulations sir!:cheers:

By the way, kuch under the table chalega?? Thodi mithai bacchon aur bhabhi jee ke liye??:D

Back
Top Bottom