What's new

Adios Amigo, New Mod

Thanks a lot sir for your confidence in me. I hope I would prove my self fit for the job and wouldn't disappoint you and the entire management with your decision, and try level best to help maintain the high standards set by Defence.pk.

OK Boys!! Watch Out form now on, Cause there is a new "SHERIFF" in the Town...........

Meanwhile you guys can keep rolling the Congos:D:D

Regards!

Adios.

sheriff%20in%20town.jpg

Congrats sir Ji!

App nay to moun mitha karwaya nahi. Enjoy the delights from my side.
:pakistan:
gulab_jamun_001.jpg

Congrats Adios!!!!

i think its a good occasion to share how i joined PDF! On a cold Saturday i was googling some info about JF-17 and the result was a post on PDF by Adios Amigo... since than i got hooked up and joined PDF..

Thanks a lot sir for your confidence in me. I hope I would prove my self fit for the job and wouldn't disappoint you and the entire management with your decision, and try level best to help maintain the high standards set by Defence.pk.

Wakhaee zalima akhir surposh shway kana lala.:P

CONGRATS lets have a :bunny:

OK Boys!! Watch Out form now on, Cause there is a new "SHERIFF" in the Town...........

Meanwhile you guys can keep rolling the Congos:D:D

Regards!

Adios.

Gals are exempted. Guys should watch out Khan Sheriff can catch them :D

Well a very good decision. It is a really wise decision to make AA the mod. Hopefully some other senior members like AA would join the mods team.

Congratz AA. Always liked your posts about WOT, KP province and FATA.:tup:
:victory:

girls deleting my post would be a unique experience, the reason whould be 3 sentences long lol..

Back
Top Bottom