What's new

Adding a pearl: China looks for a naval base in Bangladesh

First you guys should decide if you are going to give it to the US or China. Last year it was US, now it is China. Meanwhile none of those countries have asked for a naval base. :lol:

Lol, if your ever in the UK I will be happy to message you my number on the inbox.
What the **** is a black circumcised lungi going to do? You can't even answer any of the historical points. And if you are ever in India to visit your illegal BD brothers then message me your number.

If China feels the need for a naval base in that region, it would be in Myanmar, not Bangladesh. China can use it both as a naval base and a port to transport their goods through Myanmar. BD's geographic isolation from China doesn't offer such opportunity.

Amra oylam bhaager baichain, we will defeat any of your martial races when the time comes, even your majesty's Punjabi's as well as the Gujaratis, the Tamils and the many other races of your country. And lastly our Malaun Bengalis on the other side, who either fight us, or leave us alone. Bangladeshis are the carriers of the defunct Mughal Empire and Bengal Sultanate.

Have you taken your meds yet?? What kind of traits are you still carrying from the Mughal era?

The day Hasina didi gives a base to China, from that day she will become the greatest leader Bangladesh ever had. Lets see which way she goes. But as long as she delays the deep sea port in Sonadia, which will also delay the future base plans, she will be considered as Indian puppet and nothing more.

Essentially 91% Bangladeshi population want all political parties in Bangladesh (BNP, AL, Jamat, JP etc.) to get their instruction from Beijing, not Delhi. Listening to Beijing, they make more money, Bangladeshi people benefit, win-win for everyone.

If we analyse your post I get the sense you guys don't actually believe that Hasina is an Indian dalaal. I suspected all along you and @MBI Munshi and whole BD bunch on PDF just throw cheap shots at Hasina and Awami league just out of frustration because you guys don't have no alternatives. BPN has been neutralized by Hasina for all practical purpose.

If we analyse your post I get the sense you guys don't actually believe that Hasina is an Indian dalaal. I suspected all along you and @MBI Munshi and whole BD bunch on PDF just throw cheap shots at Hasina and Awami league just out of frustration because you guys don't have no alternatives. BPN has been neutralized by Hasina for all practical purpose.

Kalu miah has no stable policy or strategy. He changes his stand based on the opinions of pdf memebers. Don't take him seriously, the regular jamatis who are despise Hasina and pro "Bangla"deshi people in general.

no base for foreign troops, BD is building its own Navy capability. two big navy bases under construction which will be completed next year :drag:

What you will do with navel bases? I mean what are current threat perceptions of BD?

China is mostly atheist, some Muslim, some Christian and a lot of Buddhist. But they are not pagan. And read here how many Muslim countries host foreign bases:
List of countries with overseas military bases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

French Bases:
UAE
Burkina Faso
Cameroon
Djibouti
Chad
Senegal

Indian Base:
Tajikistan

Japanese Base:
Djibouti

Russian Bases:
Kyrgyzstan
Tajikistan
Syria

UK Bases:
Brunei
Sierra Leone
Afghanistan

US Bases:
Afghanistan
Bahrain
Djibouti
Kosovo
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Oman
Pakistan
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Turkey
UAE
informative list

Tajikistan looks effed up. any Tajikistani here?

What you will do with navel bases? I mean what are current threat perceptions of BD?
right now none but it does not ensure future safety.

If China feels the need for a naval base in that region, it would be in Myanmar, not Bangladesh. China can use it both as a naval base and a port to transport their goods through Myanmar. BD's geographic isolation from China doesn't offer such opportunity.
BD-Mynamar-China link road is on the process :yay:

You were a product of that..Dont understand the reason for your laughter.
no , we are not. We were seperated from Pakistan but hey ! ! your are birth blood is British :woot:

Last edited:
right now none but it does not ensure future safety.

There is possibility of alien invasion as well, so are planning against them?

Without enemy and her capabilities in mind, how you can plan your capacity, And without strong Army & Air defense what navy alone will do?

There is possibility of alien invasion as well, so are planning against them?

Without enemy and her capabilities in mind, how you can plan your capacity, And without strong Army & Air defense what navy alone will do?
:secret::secret::secret:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom