What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

Nothing to be clueless atleast when during Lal Masjid episode the RATS threatened to let loose hunderds of suicide bombers and also when the EX-CJ Chaudhry Iftikhar let those arrrested over grave charges of terrorism and suicide bombing.

Pluse Baitullah Mehsud and his foreing funding enemies of Pakistan.
I one again would ask if you guys Remember Qari Saifullah ??????????

Jana clueless in the sense that they need to be on someone's tracks but they do not seem to be. Post LM operation, every mullah in Pakistan was talking about a reaction to the Government operation so there was no one specific. The Mullah you point out claimed that he would send 100s of suicide bombers and maybe it really is him or some others...bottom line is that the Govt is nowhere close to apprehending or killing these criminals. There are handlers in Pakistan for these bombers and if the government has no idea who these people are then they have no business running the government.

Blaming Ex-CJP will not do anything now as its water under the bridge. The government has to take timely and credible action against these people. Nothing less will work.

Jana clueless in the sense that they need to be on someone's tracks but they do not seem to be. Post LM operation, every mullah in Pakistan was talking about a reaction to the Government operation so there was no one specific. The Mullah you point out claimed that he would send 100s of suicide bombers and maybe it really is him or some others...bottom line is that the Govt is nowhere close to apprehending or killing these criminals. There are handlers in Pakistan for these bombers and if the government has no idea who these people are then they have no business running the government.

Blaming Ex-CJP will not do anything now as its water under the bridge. The government has to take timely and credible action against these people. Nothing less will work.

Blain i am not blaming one person but to shut our eyes to certain persons and their hidden agenda is also not fair.

As far the identity of the suicide bombers and their preparator well when there are many forces internal as well as external.

The concerned authorities also know that but the problem is when someone more powerful than you had been joined by your own local trouble-makers it becomes difficult to stop or reachout to the roots in a day or so.
It will surely take time but Inshallah we are going to get them.

The most troublesome thing is the joining of hands by many fuss creating charachters including politicians and media that is creating hurdels in carrying true picture to the many.

Why this british chap Keysersoze is deleting my posts ? he deleted my post on the basis that there is 'no proof' of what I wrote. What proof do you have who did this ?

There is clear connection and pattern between these bombings and the outcome of the elections, ( elections in which Pakistani public rejected Musharraf and his policies of sideing wiht the US ) the more the winners of the elections are pushing for the ouster of Musharraf and his cronnies the more these bombings are happening.

Can you deny it ?

Why this british chap Keysersoze is deleting my posts ? he deleted my post on the basis that there is 'no proof' of what I wrote. What proof do you have who did this ?

There is clear connection and pattern between these bombings and the outcome of the elections, ( elections in which Pakistani public rejected Musharraf and his policies of sideing wiht the US ) the more the winners of the elections are pushing for the ouster of Musharraf and his cronnies the more these bombings are happening.

Can you deny it ?

Not sure what got deleted where, however one can deny the above because prior to the elections, 60 suicide bombings had taken place in Pakistan in 07. If the government had a hand in those then it would have been undermining itself as a lot of the people beat up Musharraf and team on the declining L&O situation in Pakistan during the elections.

There are crackpots at work here and there is massive incompetence in terms of providing security on the part of the government. Conspiracy theories aside, at least to me this seems to be the real problem.

aaj-tv has shown the CCTV video of the 2 suicide bombers entering the FIA office gate by running over the security guard. unfortunately the security seemed to be very lax as the gate was half-open. open invitation for the bombers to ram the gate with their pick-up truck.

Can you deny it ?

Even if Musharraf step down the winning parties dont have Guts to say no to sidding with US.
Thats the reality.

For the sake of US or not but we had to take action against those who are getting stronger to challange the peace of Pakistan

Sad indeed..............The blastin Model Town was so powerful, my grandmothers residence in WAPDA colony Kot Lakhpat was shaken, doors vibrating and windows cracking.......Very sad state of affairs.

Has anybody any more info on the second blast.....what was the target ?

I think the one thing we can gather from the recent bombings is that the
terrorist have inside info on the movement of high ranking officers and information on important military/govt buildings.

Its funny how people just show up and start blaming each other, lal masjid, musharraf this and that. I dont think the main cause and the reasons are available to public.

Its just article reading and analysts are goin here and there that this is why that is why.

We need to back our Govt no matter who it is there, we need to back our agencies and security forces. Stop with all this crap about taliban, Lal masjid or any other thing. Open your eyes see whose the enemy and who are the friends.

Has anybody any more info on the second blast.....what was the target ?

I think the one thing we can gather from the recent bombings is that the
terrorist have inside info on the movement of high ranking officers and information on important military/govt buildings.

That appears so from all the past bomb blasts.
They not only have high level of intelligence, some times they follow high ranking officers.
As it happened in the case of muredr of Doctor General.

It is work of highy sophisticated agency working who is very well penetrated in Pakistan's defences. Mind it, to plant spies takes decades.

Actually, Indian setup was always there and they were just waiting for oportune moment.

This is more a case of analysis rather than investigation.

Not sure what got deleted where, however one can deny the above because prior to the elections, 60 suicide bombings had taken place in Pakistan in 07. If the government had a hand in those then it would have been undermining itself as a lot of the people beat up Musharraf and team on the declining L&O situation in Pakistan during the elections.

There are crackpots at work here and there is massive incompetence in terms of providing security on the part of the government. Conspiracy theories aside, at least to me this seems to be the real problem.

There is huge cover up aswell on the side of the government They also deny that US has been launching operation in Pakistan and firing missiles in Pakistan, the 10,000 missing persons cases. I was so sure if PA kills Bugti every thing will go out of hand and it has, thousands upon thousands people have died in Pakistan because of the violance and it is increasing I was reading the Jang and read that a Suicide bomber took over a car and presuaded the driver to drive to the destination he wanted or he will detonate himself this happened in Islamabad luckly the driver drove but eventually the bomber couldn't find his target and he only left the car because fuel was empty the driver reported that the bomber was very young in his teens. Actually Musharraf has given a new stain to Pakistan and that is sucide bombing Iraq style attacks and it all due to his nerrow minded view that force resolves and diplomacy doesn't. Negotiation is the only way forward the people of Bloachistan want independance because of this regime more than ever because of the shortage of Electricity, wheat and water, the huge and unberable prices that have made poor people to the extent....

Its funny how people just show up and start blaming each other, lal masjid, musharraf this and that. I dont think the main cause and the reasons are available to public.

Its just article reading and analysts are goin here and there that this is why that is why.

We need to back our Govt no matter who it is there, we need to back our agencies and security forces. Stop with all this crap about taliban, Lal masjid or any other thing. Open your eyes see whose the enemy and who are the friends.

Ijazul Haq and the Lal Masjid connection are widely known he funded these people and armed them to the teeth, Mullah Gazi was cought driving with weapons and arrested a DSP also initiated a detail case on him Gazi was released on the orders of Ijazul Haq and the DSP was sent to another part of the country.

Ijazul Haq and the Lal Masjid connection are widely known he funded these people and armed them to the teeth, Mullah Gazi was cought driving with weapons and arrested a DSP also initiated a detail case on him Gazi was released on the orders of Ijazul Haq and the DSP was sent to another part of the country.

I know you are saying this because his father hanged the Civil Martial Law Administarator of Pakistan?

Would you care to tell why and who ordered the release of arrested terrorists from Lal Mosque?
Don't you think they had more links with Gazi than Aijaz-ul-Haq?

OK but my point was not that. Ignorance will not lead you to any solution. Whtever happened, happened how to solve it. stop blaming each other he did this or i did this or they did this. SOLVE IT!

Answer me why CHINESE were getting killed whats the connection there with LAL MASJID?

Its understandable for them to cancel it. If the security situation cannot be improved then it would be stupid to invite outsiders to come and play. The crackpots can just as easily go after foreigners visiting. Cricket is minor thing. The impact of this crap will be on the FDI big time. On the other hand, one gleam of hope is that these bombings in the heart of Pakistan and Punjab are bound to have intense public reaction (or at least one would hope for it) and maybe put some realization in the minds of Pakistanis that regardless of their gripes with the Musharraf government and disagreement with the US GWOT, this threat has to be handled post haste albeit very comprehensively and methodically.

Blasts in Lahore, Karachi etc. achieve a dual goal - on one hand they are primarily targeted at specific Security Institutions, and on the other they do impact economic activity. Remember that AQ, and the Taliban in league with them, will thrive in the lawlessness of FATA and Afghanistan post Soviet Union. They have thrived in a lawless, chaotic Iraq. Pakistanis have this mental block of refusing to see past the "Muslim brothers", and the bombings are bringing forth the desired response from the usual suspects of "Musharraf is doing this - our relationship with the US is responsible - FATA ops. are responsible etc."

Listen to some of the posters here - there is no attempt to rationalize the allegations and conspiracy theories. When the answer is so obvious and simple, we must go looking for Martians in closets!

Back
Top Bottom