What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

R.I.P Soldiers, you shall be avenged. Mark my words!

Indeed, the Balochistan Insurgency is shifting to a whole new level. Instead of attacking civilians, these bloody buggers now have the audacity to attack the FC. Being free from the TTP in KPK, it's only a matter of time before we decide to move troops to Balochistan and put an end to this menace. The countries that blame Pakistan should hang their heads in shame because two of the major actors in the Baloch Insurgency are comfortable in London and Switzerland. I don't see why we can't eliminate them like Mossad.

one small doubt:

why is the news report saying baloch militants are fighting since 2004..when they have been fighting since 1948..?

Should Indian members say Long-live brave Baloch freedom fighters ? Like Pakistanis do on Indian Kashmir related threads?:rolleyes:

R.I.P

Be my guest, though I would like to remind you that the UN does not recognize Balochistan as a disputed territory as is the case with Kashmir.

Instead of attacking civilians, these bloody buggers now have the audacity to attack the FC. Being free from the TTP in KPK, it's only a matter of time before we decide to move troops to Balochistan and put an end to this menace. .

actually if you ask me...its better if they try to show their balls before the security forces leaving the unarmed civilians out....and if forces are shifted out of FATA then TTP will grow strong there....there is no sense in alternating the forces...either recruit more to man both badlands simultaneously or shift forces from the relatively peaceful eastern frontier...

one small doubt:

why is the news report saying baloch militants are fighting since 2004..when they have been fighting since 1948..?

Because they have not been fighting since 1948. There was a rebellion after 1971 when the Feudal Lords thought that Pakistan had gone weak and was disintegrating, which was suppressed and a new rebellion for 2005-06 that has been a sinusoidal phenomenon since then. Flaring up at one moment and dying out the next.

Be my guest, though I would like to remind you that the UN does not recognize Balochistan as a disputed territory as is the case with Kashmir.

U.N resolution on kashmir are not liable which means there is no time line to solve them and their category is different;)

Should Indian members say Long-live brave Baloch freedom fighters ? Like Pakistanis do on Indian Kashmir related threads?:rolleyes:

R.I.P

Thing is Indian members can't say it for obvious reasons. So your question is stupid.

actually if you ask me...its better if they try to show their balls before the security forces leaving the unarmed civilians out....and if forces are shifted out of FATA then TTP will grow strong there....there is no sense in alternating the forces...either recruit more to man both badlands simultaneously or shift forces from the relatively peaceful eastern frontier...

The quota of Balochs in the Army has been increased and still we are forced to reject a significant number because the number of applicants are huge as in the rest of Pakistan. Which shows that this isn't a 'People's Struggle'. Secondly, yes, it is good that the civilians are being spared but that does not mean that troops have to die in their place. It's that insurgents who must die.
Lastly, the TTP have had their backs broken for good. The Army has been pulled out of Buner, Malakand, Bajaur, etc. These areas are now under the security of the FC and they are doing a pretty good job of keeping these areas Talib free.

Because they have not been fighting since 1948. There was a rebellion after 1971 when the Feudal Lords thought that Pakistan had gone weak and was disintegrating, which was suppressed and a new rebellion for 2005-06 that has been a sinusoidal phenomenon since then. Flaring up at one moment and dying out the next.

so you are saying there was no rebellion led by prince abdul khan that had to be crushed by pakistan army under akbar khan and no rebellion in 58-59 and again no rebellion in 63-69 ?

so you are saying there was no rebellion led by prince abdul khan that had to be crushed by pakistan army under akbar khan and no rebellion in 58-59 and again no rebellion in 63-69 ?

Civil disturbances, a rebellion is on the scale that we face today and did in the 70s.

About the Prince Karim Khan rebellion. Pakistan obviously took action which was backed by the elder brother of Karim Khan the Khan of Kalat. Later on Karim Khan never ever picked up guns again and today his son and daughter in law are the provincial ministers. It is a past and closed transaction. Why talk about it and relate it to today's terrorism by Baloch secessionists.

The quota of Balochs in the Army has been increased and still we are forced to reject a significant number because the number of applicants are huge as in the rest of Pakistan. Which shows that this isn't a 'People's Struggle'.

you cannot say so..im afraid...there are a huge number of kasmiri soldiers in the indian army (jakli and JnK rifles) and also in the state police...so can you apply the same logic there....?

some baloch think their future is with pakistan and some others think freedom is their destiny...it would be a lie if you say the baloch uprising doesnt have even an iota of ground support...

Lastly, the TTP have had their backs broken for good. The Army has been pulled out of Buner, Malakand, Bajaur, etc. These areas are now under the security of the FC and they are doing a pretty good job of keeping these areas Talib free.

i hope so...but if i were pak army i would not take them lightly and withdraw forces from there...both the baloch and taliban fighers are fighting a war of attrition...if you bring in the full force they just keep their weapons in their shelf and try to be good....if you lower guard they attack....

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Civil disturbances, a rebellion is on the scale that we face today and did in the 70s.

well that is subjective....truth is balochistan has never really been peaceful right from 1948...things were always on the boil...either on a sim mode or on a full scale boil..

you cannot say so..im afraid...there are a huge number of kasmiri soldiers in the indian army (jakli and JnK rifles) and also in the state police...so can you apply the same logic there....?

How can you equate my post with Kashmir when that post makes no reference to it ?

some baloch think their future is with pakistan and some others think freedom is their destiny...it would be a lie if you say the baloch uprising doesnt have even an iota of ground support...

They obviously have support, however I still say that it is not a 'People's Struggle' it is not being pursued by everyone. 1947 was a 'People's Struggle', 1971 was a 'People's Struggle' and it showed.

i hope so...but if i were pak army i would not take them lightly and withdraw forces from there...both the baloch and taliban fighers are fighting a war of attrition...if you bring in the full force they just keep their weapons in their shelf and try to be good....if you lower guard they attack....

We were complacent, we allowed the TTP to take root in KPK (Thanks to the MMA Govt), we won't let it happen this time. They can attack from Afghanistan but they won't enjoy control over our lands like last time.

well that is subjective....truth is balochistan has never really been peaceful right from 1948...things were always on the boil...either on a sim mode or on a full scale boil..

Wherever there is feudalism such things will happen, you will notice that the insurgency has never been able to establish a firm foundation in Quetta, Gwadar and Zhob, that is because the Feudal lords cannot threaten the population to act as commanded. Destroy the Feudalistic mindset and you destroy the insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom