What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

How can you equate my post with Kashmir when that post makes no reference to it ?

because you tried to imply eagerness to join pakistan army by a section of baloch as an indicator that there is no ground support to the nationalist organizations as well...or atleast i thought so..so i said the same is happening in kashmir where every time the indian army conducts recruitment drives there is an overwhelming response from kashmiri youths...

They obviously have support, however I still say that it is not a 'People's Struggle' it is not being pursued by everyone. 1947 was a 'People's Struggle', 1971 was a 'People's Struggle' and it showed.

its obvious not everyone supports it....but a significant portion of the baloch support it...and frankly the policies and actions of the establishment have not done any good...rather they have worsened the situation whereby the nationalist orgs can capitalize..

Wherever there is feudalism such things will happen, you will notice that the insurgency has never been able to establish a firm foundation in Quetta, Gwadar and Zhob, that is because the Feudal lords cannot threaten the population to act as commanded. Destroy the Feudalistic mindset and you destroy the insurgency.

is it any coincidence that other than gwadar which itself has a strong military presence due to the port...the other two you mentioned are pashtun dominated areas..?

because you tried to imply eagerness to join pakistan army by a section of baloch as an indicator that there is no ground support to the nationalist organizations as well...or atleast i thought so..so i said the same is happening in kashmir where every time the indian army conducts recruitment drives there is an overwhelming response from kashmiri youths...

I was trying to imply that a large number of Baloch youths are signing up to fight the BLA and BRA. However, your point is taken.

its obvious not everyone supports it....but a significant portion of the baloch support it...and frankly the policies and actions of the establishment have not done any good...rather they have worsened the situation whereby the nationalist orgs can capitalize..

On the contrary, the minority, but a very visible minority supports the insurgency. This I speak out of personal experience on in Balochistan. However, Pakistani Nationalist, being an ethnic Baloch will be an authority on this matter.

is it any coincidence that other than gwadar which itself has a strong military presence due to the port...the other two you mentioned are pashtun dominated areas..?

1) There is NO military presence in Gwadar. Only the Coast Guard, some naval personnel and FC.
2) Quetta is a mixed city.
3) Yes, Zhob has a significant Pushtun population.
However, that was not my point. What I was trying to highlight was that the insurgency is limited to rural areas where Feudal Lords hold sway, come the urban areas and the insurgency suddenly ceases to exist. Except for an occasional piece of Pro-BLA graffiti here or there.

Should Indian members say Long-live brave Baloch freedom fighters ? Like Pakistanis do on Indian Kashmir related threads?:rolleyes:

R.I.P

No they should not.. We do not need to fall down to their level..

RIP to the soldiers..

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Guys.. Can we keep Kashmir out of this discussion

I just saw this Al jazeera doc on Balochistan. I think its well made.

Al Jazeera World - Balochistan: Pakistan's other war - YouTube
Why don't Baloch khan speak Balochi instead of Urdu? Tribal war will continue until few tribes don't understand that there are lots of seperate baloch entities with seperate background are living in Balochistan.. Only Bugti tribe and Marri tribes don't represents them.. Well I've saw many afghani fighters in that documentry at the start of video..:what:.. How can be afghani is giving the sentiments about Pakistan ?
Thats Wat called Pakistani..Be real..

Last edited by a moderator:
Should Indian members say Long-live brave Baloch freedom fighters ? Like Pakistanis do on Indian Kashmir related threads?:rolleyes:

R.I.P

R.I.P. Indeed to the soldiers.
This is a little off topic mate? The situation in Kashmir is a completely different issue. Balochistan is indeed a part of Pakistan - always will be. As you are aware - Kashmir is a disputed territory between 2 countries. To talk about Kashmir or argue who is wrong and right could be another epilogue of threads yaar not this thread. Your condolences, with respect, are laced with sarcasm - As Krait said - respect should be given to ANY soldier who puts their life on the line for his nation.

R.I.P. Indeed to the soldiers.
This is a little off topic mate? The situation in Kashmir is a completely different issue. Balochistan is indeed a part of Pakistan - always will be. As you are aware - Kashmir is a disputed territory between 2 countries. To talk about Kashmir or argue who is wrong and right could be another epilogue of threads yaar not this thread. Your condolences, with respect, are laced with sarcasm - As Krait said - respect should be given to ANY soldier who puts their life on the line for his nation.

Be my guest, though I would like to remind you that the UN does not recognize Balochistan as a disputed territory as is the case with Kashmir.

You forgot, China too.

Dont even know why Pakistan just gave land away to China and then fight some land of India.

You forgot, China too.

Dont even know why Pakistan just gave land away to China and then fight some land of India.

to solve territorial disputes. what is wrong with why are you trolling we solved the dispute since it isnt healthey to have disputes with every neighbor.....

kill them they are probably thinking that since pak army is busy they can once get the strenght they once had but they are very wrong in thinking that... however they are smart before they targeted civilians which made their case extremely weak even amongst their own supporters but now they are targeting or forces.... kill whats left of the remnants and be done with it

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Research first atleast ... No such thing happened ... And be on topic !

there was pact where there lands were shown in our map or something like that we solved the dispute unlike our next door neighbors which the troll very easily forgets but ignore him

Back
Top Bottom