What's new

according to pakistan defence-india didnt exist untill 1947.

Then leave this land, as you wish the Israelis to leave their land claiming that they are Europeans.

Seems like you're not smart enough to understand what I meant by that.
Let me put it, in a more "easy" way.

By that, I meant,
I am in no way, Related to your religion, caste, or bloodline at all. (As most of us, In Sindh, Balochistan, And KPK).
The closest thing to you people, In india (whatever ethics there are, At the present time, Within the border) are the Punjabi people.

Personally, My grand fathers bloodline is from a merchants family that originated from Iraq.
And My grandmother from a small village in Sindh.

So Yes, We're in no way related to you, And in no way, will ever be.

So, No. I will not leave my land.
I am a Pakistani, First and foremost, Then comes my regional identity.

And as for the israelis.
Thats true, They came from europe, took someones land and claim it to be theirs. Thats just not right and I condemn such acts.

The origins of the word Urdu is yet another reason for the deluded mindset of Pakistanis. Because, as you pointed out, the Turkic origin meant army camp, so they started calling it "lashkari zabaan" (martial language) after importing it from UP. Thereby further feeding into the failed state Martial mindset that makes them perpetually belligerent and over-confident in their military abilities. Mind you - all this over a language borrowed from India as late as post-independece!

Now imagine the decadent Nawaabs of Awadh smoking hukkah, eating galouti kebabs, watching dancers and speaking in the "lashkari jabaan"!!!:lol::lol::lol:

This.. Just explains your mentality.
It is foolish to converse with you.

Well, in that case India didn't exist before that either.

Megasthenes and Arrian wrote two books, both named Indica, as early as 4th century BCE. These books explain the history, political and socio-economic life of India at that time. So the name India and the recognition of this land by that nmae is at least 2,500 years old. You are an ignorant runt who should have gone to school.

The origins of the word Urdu is yet another reason for the deluded mindset of Pakistanis. Because, as you pointed out, the Turkic origin meant army camp, so they started calling it "lashkari zabaan" (martial language) after importing it from UP. Thereby further feeding into the failed state Martial mindset that makes them perpetually belligerent and over-confident in their military abilities. Mind you - all this over a language borrowed from India as late as post-independece!

Now imagine the decadent Nawaabs of Awadh smoking hukkah, eating galouti kebabs, watching dancers and speaking in the "lashkari jabaan"!!!:lol::lol::lol:
hight is to impose a indian dialect they systematically degraded there own punjabi , pashto , sindhi languages and today in pakistan a person speaking urdu is considred more educated than a punjabi, sindhi or pashto speaker .... funny naa :lol:

then why it was called east INDIA company?
two things happened in 1947
india was freed
pakistan was created.
dont put both countries in same league.
and "officialy" and "statisticaly" dont put random words together.

INDIA COMPANY.
Well in that case, Queen of england is my mother.

So a tweet by a no one is now worth opening a thread by the Indians.
This man said something to the point about his country fellows.

markandey_katju_1354992776_540x540.jpg

India was separated from Pakistan ..India didn't exist at that time when Pakistan was a independent nation

hight is to impose a indian dialect they systematically degraded there own punjabi , pashto , sindhi languages and today in pakistan a person speaking urdu is considred more educated than a punjabi, sindhi or pashto speaker .... funny naa :lol:

Yes, speaking in Punjabi, Sindhi etc is considered a sign of bad upbringing in Pakistan. Mainstream media avoids these languages like a plague. In Punjab Assembly you cannot raise questions in Punjabi! They have disowned their own past and wish others would do the same.

:pakistan:

Let us thank Mr. Hassan Nisar for his good work.

So a tweet by a no one is now worth opening a thread by the Indians.
This man said something to the point about his country fellows.

markandey_katju_1354992776_540x540.jpg
this was posted by this sites which we all members are.if u think twitter handler of of this site is nobody,fine by me.

Urdu, like Hindi, is a form of Hindustani. It evolved from the medieval (6th to 13th century) Apabhraṃśa register of the preceding Shauraseni language, a Middle Indo-Aryan language that is also the ancestor of other modern languages, including the Punjabi dialects. Urdu developed under the influence of the Persian and Arabic languages, both of which have contributed a significant amount of vocabulary to formal speech. Around 99% of Urdu verbs have their roots in Sanskrit and Prakrit.

Although the word Urdu itself is derived from the Turkic word ordu (army) or orda, from which English horde is also derived, Turkish borrowings in Urdu are minimal. Urdu words originating from Turkish and Arabic were borrowed through Persian and hence are Persianized versions of the original words. For instance, the Arabic ta' marbuta ( ة ) changes to he ( ه ) or te (
Arabic influence in the region began with the late first millennium Muslim conquests on the Indian subcontinent. The Persian language was introduced into the subcontinent a few centuries later by various Persianized Central Asian Turkic and Afghan dynasties including that of Mahmud of Ghazni. The Turko-Afghan Delhi Sultanate established Persian as its official language, a policy continued by the Mughal Empire, which extended over most of northern South Asia from the 16th to 18th centuries and cemented Persian influence on the developing Hindustani.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urdu
bro i wonder why do any Indian need verification from the present day Pakistan what indians name was before 1947 or not. entire world knows the truth minus 20 millions :)

Megasthenes and Arrian wrote two books, both named Indica, as early as 4th century BCE. These books explain the history, political and socio-economic life of India at that time. So the name India and the recognition of this land by that nmae is at least 2,500 years old. You are an ignorant runt who should have gone to school.
i wonder what and why christopher colombus went looking for and named ethnick american tribes as red indians

Christopher Columbus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1485, Columbus presented his plans to King John II of Portugal. He proposed the king equip three sturdy ships and grant Columbus one year's time to sail out west into the Atlantic, search for a western route to India, and return. Columbus also requested he be made "Great Admiral of the Ocean Sea" (Atlantic Ocean), appointed governor of any and all lands he discovered, and be given one-tenth of all revenue from those lands. The king submitted the proposal to his experts, who rejected it after several years. It was their considered opinion that Columbus' estimation of a travel distance of 2,400 miles (3,900 km) was, in fact, far too short.

In 1488 Columbus appealed to the court of Portugal and once, again John II invited him to an audience. It also proved unsuccessful, in part because not long afterwards Bartolomeu Dias returned to Portugal following a successful rounding of the southern tip of Africa. With an eastern sea route now under its control, Portugal was no longer interested in trailblazing a western trade route to Asia crossing unknown seas. Columbus traveled from Portugal to Spain to convince the Catholic Monarchs of Spain to finance the expedition.

I think Bharat as a nation state did not exist until 15th August 1947. However as a civilization of course. Indeed Indian civilization takes origin in today's Pakistan even before the Vedic times began. India takes its name from a river in today's Pakistan. Pakistanis have claim to this history as much as today's Bharat plus we have claim to the Muslim history of the Subcontinent especially concerning today's Pakistan.

bro i wonder why do any Indian need verification from the present day Pakistan what indians name was before 1947 or not. entire world knows the truth minus 20 millions :)

Correct. But the Indian members on PDF are undertaking the modern equivalent of "white man's burden". What the French called "mission civilis" - bringing civilization and enlightenment to a dark corner of the world.:D

Back
Top Bottom