What's new

Accidents in Russia

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
I predict a lot of accidents will happen strangely after the position of Moscow on Syria & Ukraine
So here is a topic to centralize them

Train Derailment In Russia 23/04/2014
An accident in the middle of nowhere, no witnesses
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit - World Israel News | Haaretz

In march 2014

An Explosion of Novokuznetsk Power Plant
Russian Oil Refinery Catches Fire Neftekamskneftehim
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

we need to kick out all american NGOs once and for all

We need deny visas to Russians. Too many here already. Tons of criminals. And we need to stop taking in their fetal alcohol syndrome kids, too.

We need deny visas to Russians. Too many here already. Tons of criminals. And we need to stop taking in their fetal alcohol syndrome kids, too.
Now that's not nice e. You were a baby retard when you were born. White trash too. And no one aborted you, I'm not saying they didn't want to, and you turned out OK. Right?

I mean you're a middle aged internet troll that uses a comic book character for a name as you " combat " Russia on the Internets along with your NATO and **** sidekicks. I mean that's got to be more worthwhile than all the resources you've sucked up in your life up to this point.

Did I forget something?

The Russians and the Chinese are single handedly propping up the real estate markets in New York Canada and London. Please kick them out. Your housing bubbles will collapse overnight.

Idiots

Now that's not nice e. You were a baby retard when you were born. White trash too. And no one aborted you, I'm not saying they didn't want to, and you turned out OK. Right?

I mean you're a middle aged internet troll that uses a comic book character for a name as you " combat " Russia on the Internets along with your NATO and **** sidekicks. I mean that's got to be more worthwhile than all the resources you've sucked up in your life up to this point.

Did I forget something?

Nah. You made sure to include NATO.....again. What's up with that ? Who were you and what were your flags ?

"on the Internets"

You sure about those flags under your name?

'Think we caught ourselves a bullshit artist,....... Read 'jacksback's posts. He phrases sentences in a way an American wouldn't. And his boner for NATO is bizarre.

"on the Internets"

You sure about those flags under your name?
The Internets is a coloquial term. Made famous by bush junior. The Internets is a series of tubes etc. A real educated American would be familiar with the term. You must be Pakistani.

The Internets is a coloquial term. Made famous by bush junior. The Internets is a series of tubes etc. A real educated American would be familiar with the term. You must be Pakistani.

Two against one say you are a false flagger.

'Think we caught ourselves a bullshit artist,....... Read 'jacksback's posts. He phrases sentences in a way an American wouldn't. And his boner for NATO is bizarre.

I have better grammar than your Pakistani immigrant ***. Be serious.

Why did you write "Your housing bubbles will collapse overnight.".
Isn't that your bubble too?

Back
Top Bottom