What's new

Accept Indian aid, no role for politics in disaster: US to Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.

brahmastra

Reaction score
Washington, Aug 19 (PTI) Asserting that there is no role for politics in disaster response, the Obama Administration has said it expects Pakistan to accept the USD 5 million aid offer from India for its flood relief work.

"In terms of responding to a disaster, politics should play no role. You have a country (India) that's willing to help (Pakistan), and... we expect that Pakistan will accept," State Department spokesman P J Crowley said.

Last week, Minister of External Affairs S M Krishna had called on his Pakistani counterpart Shah Mehmood Qureshi and offered USD 5 million in aid for flood relief work.

Pakistan, so far, had not accepted the offer while at the same time its leaders have been sending SOS to the international community for more and more aid so as to meet the immediate needs of its millions of flood-affected people.

fullstory

Dictation time for Pakistan :disagree:

Pakistan should stop all payments to IMF and use that money on flood victims with self respect and no begging.

Pakistan should stop all payments to IMF and use that money on flood victims with self respect and no begging.

you are trying to say "Chory karo lekin bhikh mat mango."

every country needs aid when they are struck by natural disaster.

No we wanna say that we won't take any money from this cheap nautanki.

Declaring bankruptcy is legal in west when you can’t meet your liability , nothing wrong in declaring bankruptcy when you have flood.

but have you ever think why Pakistan face this condition

well frankly now Pakistan s worst then Bangladesh or Nepal only your army your isi is responsible

they never think about developments growth happiness they think how to make trouble for India

at last allah ka kahar tutha hia pakistan par

Pakistan's dependency and subjugation towards IMF or CSF or ESF or KL funds is due to corruption done by pakistanis.

now, we have to receive dictation. yes, we should mend our ego. if my kids are dieng then i will take aid from any one. we should be thankfull to india. infact india is giving more aid then malaysia.

I have a clear theory here. "if the war on terror was ours, then we should not have taken ESF and CSF from USA. we should have taken equipment only. the nation beleive that we have been bribed"

and even some guys extend their comments to the limit that pakistan earned "haram" (religiously illegal) money as an ally for war on terror and that savings are infact ruined in the form of natural disaster which was inexorable because it was sent by God himself.

:-\ , i know its twisted timber ,

well frankly now Pakistan s worst then Bangladesh or Nepal only your army your isi is responsible

they never think about developments growth happiness they think how to make trouble for India

at last allah ka kaha tutha hia pakistan par

Nation is build after it hit the lowest. People in Pakistan are now getting wise, let the new generation vote in coming elections and you will see the change.

This is not begging. It is helping each other in times of need. Let me ask you a question - Would Pakistan not help India in situation such as this?

^^ Yes and Pakistan has but i don't know if india accepted it or no! honestly

at last allah ka kahar tutha hia pakistan par

WTF crap is this? Do guys have any sense when you post on this forum. I don't kniw why such guys are allowed on this forum.

:angry:

any link if you can find please i would find it but im on the phone with my girl! it would help us to put the idea! if you don't mind lol

Any Help from Indian NGO's will be welcomed example:- For Imran Khan cancer hospital so many Bollywood actors came to Pakistan.
Indian government can give that money to UN , indirectly no ego will come up (problem solved)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom