What's new

Accept Indian aid, no role for politics in disaster: US to Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets bash the army some more shall we, in case you have been living under a rock for the past 2-3 weeks, the army has been more active than any other arm of the government in aid and rescue operations.

Tis the army who are fighting the militancy, tis the army who are securing the borders.

Whilst obama's speech has some merit, India did something very similar in 2004: Govt refuses foreign aid to fight disaster - India - The Times of India

Nations should not dictate terms and conditions, and same works for Pakistan. In times of need we should not see the colour of our flags or our religious beliefs but rely on the unity of the human spirit.

I welcome Indian aid to Pakistan, however i don't appreciate our country being dictated to or being compared to Uganda or Nepal. Thank you very much!

that's there job and they are doing i wish a stable and healthy Pakistan but the question is

is Pakistan followed right path ?? path of allah

^^ Yes and Pakistan has but i don't know if india accepted it or no! honestly

I remeber Pakistan providing help at the time of Gujrat Earthquake and it was accepted. Some things should just go beyond national rivalries.

hahahahah NOW India is doing International Diplomacy to make Indian noutanki aka drama of aid offer successful.

:P come on Indians you guys are hitting bellow the belt rather below everything.

When we are not interested why you want to score at the cost of our flood victims.

Yankees must know also that if bhartis want to help us then send the aid through NGOs or other means instead of playing this high whining drama

The way i look at this 5 million India aid issue is getting way out of hand, now it will be even harder for Pakistan to take it or leave since it getting too much attention in the international level. Sometimes i wonder why....? :undecided:

I see nothing in wrong in accepting it.We should act chankya style.The straight talk aint gonna work with India.We must adopt shrewd policies like India which talks about peace on face and behind the face talks about stabbing the other party.

that's there job and they are doing i wish a stable and healthy Pakistan but the question is

Face desk...
Where has religion come into this? Please don't deviate from the discussion at hand please!

Aid is not the problem. the problem is superiority complex. If we get this aid we'll keep hearing it from Indian side even after 100000000000000000000 years. We gave you aid we gave you aid........

^^
Then why don't you guys simply refuse the aid, why all the 'considering' and 'route it through the UN' BS.

Accept it or reject it, simple, its you guys who're dilly dallying.

Seriously, this aid issue is being sensationalised for no reason. We offered. they didnt accept. End of story. There is no need to PUSH our money on anyone, especially when there are problems affecting India. How many people offered aid for Leh victims? It gets some sideline news for one day and then people forget about it. I dont think the international community was even aware of it, and if they were, I havent heard of any serious donations. More than a hundred Indians died there. If Pakistan does not want our monetary help we shouldn't keep pushing them to accept. Just divert that money to others who need it, like our own citizens!

On the other hand, we can give help where Pakistan did accept without issues. Like when 400 Indian doctors agreed to help out in Sindh.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...doctors-arrive-sindh-treat-flood-victims.html

Offer help, and leave it up to them to decide. Just no need to push our help on them. No one likes that

Aid is not the problem. the problem is superiority complex. If we get this aid we'll keep hearing it from Indian side even after 100000000000000000000 years. We gave you aid we gave you aid........

And who comes to you exclusively for reminding the aid being given. The PM, the Prez or any other diplomat..??
Bro they have have lots of other tasks and are not insane..
Well, if you thinking about Indian members on PDF, then LOL..
this is a habit of both side posters...

And who comes to you exclusively for reminding the aid being given. The PM, the Prez or any other diplomat..??
Bro they have have lots of other tasks and are not insane..
Well, if you thinking about Indian members on PDF, then LOL..
this is a habit of both side posters...
No i am talking about indians......

If you guys have so much Ego problem why dont you guys stop asking Aid from the International community ?

hahahahah NOW India is doing International Diplomacy to make Indian noutanki aka drama of aid offer successful.

:P come on Indians you guys are hitting bellow the belt rather below everything.

When we are not interested why you want to score at the cost of our flood victims.

Yankees must know also that if bhartis want to help us then send the aid through NGOs or other means instead of playing this high whining drama
Madam ji, If a country tends to help other country by means of Aid, it is done on direct basis, not via mediums...OK ji..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom