What's new

Abu Zolfiqar has passed away. RIP

I can't believe the passing of someone I knew only online would effect me this much. I guess message boards can have a bigger influence than you think- He was one of the first people who was among my friends/follow lists on this forum. I just wanna mellow down and try and be cool with everyone because they can be gone in an instant.

So true. Don't feel like using a harsh word at all.

Okay lemme know if I can be of any help
Well i am no old member here , but i used to follow his posts and i liked and appreciated each and every of his posts. Dont expect much from my tribute , I haven't done this video making stuff for quite some time... but i will put my best on this one just once i get free from books by next month. meanwhile @Stealth could prove very usefull for making an official tribute on behalf of pdf or battlespacex (unlikely for battlespace) and since @Syed.Ali.Haider knows him , he could too provide just a bit of biography of him. His pic posted above looks damn awesome for the tribute. I will also look up to some of his gem messages and also include in tribute, why his title was first line of offence.

O, my Brother, today you are gone away, chasing those butterfulies...

May your Soul be happy in the Garden of Harmony. May your family find Peace.

Dear brother, I always liked your posts and developed deep respect for your Love for Pak. You are still the First Line of Offence...only now you have more Freedom.

I know the Soul never dies..and you can hear all of us.

So, please, hear our voices and know that you are still loved.

Even in death you carried the Pak Flag on your bike.

Rest in Peace now, Live Eternal Life in the knowledge that your Pak is Safe and will only prosper the way you wanted.

Bless you! @Abu Zolfiqar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom