What's new

Abu Zolfiqar has passed away. RIP

His views on Kashmir were always appreciable.
Once I was arguing with our Eastern neighbors on the kashmir dispute with their usual bias ,To the point I got fed up and stopped arguing while I remember clearly this guy kept going and shut everyone up and each Indian had to eat it and keep quite.
While I've totally forgotten which thread it was ,I came to know this guy as an idealist.
We all should learn from this man and his qualities ,I know for sure that our country needs more visionaries full of heart that fulfill each and every task they take to their rightful end.
Thanks @Abu Zolfiqar
The Pakistani Flag Waves With Pride in Occupied Kashmir day in & day out. Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistani Nation and no force on earth will undo the undeniable. PAKISTAN/KASHMIR ZINDABAD.
This was his signature.
In times like these ,The Government of Pakistan should declare our citizens as shaheed and convey the entire nations condolences on their and our behalf to their families.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun

Sad after hearing this news. He was very brave and smart, and in my following list.

PDF has lost A very important and valuable member indeed.

His views on Kashmir were always appreciable.
Once I was arguing with our Eastern neighbors on the kashmir dispute with their usual bias ,To the point I got fed up and stopped arguing while I remember clearly this guy kept going and shut everyone up and each Indian had to eat it and keep quite.
While I've totally forgotten which thread it was ,I came to know this guy as an idealist.
We all should learn from this man and his qualities ,I know for sure that our country needs more visionaries full of heart that fulfill each and every task they take to their rightful end.
Thanks @Abu Zolfiqar

This was his signature.
In times like these ,The Government of Pakistan should declare our citizens as shaheed and convey the entire nations condolences on their and our behalf to their families.
Always remember, no body stop truth, they will use funded propaganda only.
images

This is my theme and this is @Abu Zolfiqar theme. I am speechless:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom