What's new

Abu Dhabi crown prince 'proposed killing Taliban leaders'

recently saw a video pf taliban taking out ANA soldiers with thermal imaging at dead of night...they were picking them one by one from safe distance...with incredible marksmanship...either those thermal visions were war spoils or they are being given very advanced weapon by a third party...either way if they get their hands on weapon systems like this ...its game over for all the "infidels" in afganistan .

Except you will not fight them. The only way I can see you Facing them is Butt naked, bending over, pleading them for a bit of Love.
Rhetoric aside, if Pakistan does not defend against the Taliban and comes to some understanding... The Taliban WILL March on India.

And the defense of India will be difficult in the long run. Especially if they get some support from Pak authorities.

recently saw a video pf taliban taking out ANA soldiers with thermal imaging at dead of night...they were picking them one by one from safe distance...with incredible marksmanship...either those thermal visions were war spoils or they are being given very advanced weapon by a third party...either way if they get their hands on weapon systems like this ...its game over for all the "infidels" in afganistan .
Underestimating Taliban as cave dweler fighters will be a fatal mistake.
If they have the capability to beat the US and the USSR army they would find the Indian Armed forces sub par without much effort even in India.
Of course, I expect them to continue a guerrilla style combat.

Usa has been killing Taliban leaders with drone strikes for a very long time....it has not changed the situation on the ground. UAE is embroiled in Yemen, I doubt they want to embroiled I Afghanistan as well. This sounds like fake news to me. Unless there is more solid info this is rumor.

Rhetoric aside, if Pakistan does not defend against the Taliban and comes to some understanding... The Taliban WILL March on India.

And the defense of India will be difficult in the long run. Especially if they get some support from Pak authorities.

Underestimating Taliban as cave dweler fighters will be a fatal mistake.
If they have the capability to beat the US and the USSR army they would find the Indian Armed forces sub par without much effort even in India.
Of course, I expect them to continue a guerrilla style combat.

Their struggle has been for Afghanistan only, and that was a prerequisite for Pakistan's support to Taliban.
The guys with the Globalist agenda were identified for the threat that they posed and taken good care of by Pakistan, the West knows it very well but isn't willing to acknowledge it. That's where Pakistan's strategic interests converged and ended with the West.

One thing about that. It is known that CIA works with the Taliban some times, helping the Taliban sell the opium that the Taliban force some of the Afghan farmers to grow.
Sir, your source and any reason to believe on this? If you check the record of opium production in Afghanistan ... in Taliban's government, Opium production record was the lowest. Highest in time of Karzai Brother's government under the USA/NATO umbrella.

Back
Top Bottom