What's new

About Pakistan . . . in front of Indian Hindu Pundit's

I can't really say much about this Hindu Pandit prediction thingy, but the famous Sufi Poet Naimatullah Shah Wali predicted (not sure if that's the right word to describe it) almost 800 years ago that Pakistan will come into existance and how China and Pak will defeat india together (something like that).

Predictions? you mean as in forecasting? as in things that both muslims and hindu's do? as in what some people do being Pakistani and Indian as well?? you mean as in seeing the trends and deciphering how events will unfold?? That does seem very religious and sacred.

Why I sense a religious hate in the comments here. People read and discuss about Nastredamas very interestingly, they will read and follow Feng shui along with horoscope but when it comes to Hindu's forecaste suddenly every one is jumping with Mushriks, anti hindu rant etc.

I dont know about Pakistan but here always comes daily classifieds about some Maulvi or Hazrat will turn everything in your favor like lost love etc. These are pracitces (or malpractices) of one's religion and culture, request you not to degrade the same.

All this astrology and fortune telling business is utter fake and superstition. No one should give any credence to such nonsense.

Yaar India or Pakistan pehlay apna 'Haal' to durust kar lien ... mustaqbil ka samnaa to baad main kariengay !

hahahaha....Watched the Indian Media prediction???? Sorry my Indian Friends,but Indian media is HELL OF RETARD...Indian Media makes Pakistani Media look better...or I say way way Better."Intizar ki jiye centurian k maidaan per jb ........ Pakistan ko aik or har k sila dain gay"....LMAO ..MY FOOT,PAKISTAN THRASHED INDIA IN THAT MATCH.

oooo By the way,Did any one watch Indian Media report of "How India will destroy Pakistan in 10 steps in case of war" ....hahaha...Sorry but Honestly speaking,Such things make fun of India.

If pakistanis believe this kind of astrological mumbo jumbo ,then it will prove that they are willing to clutch even at straws to think that their dream of pakistan prevailing will somehow come true !!

As far as predictions are concerned all those who think it to be all hindu thing might have also heard of Gazwa tul hind theories. Hope this will ring some bells.

LOL @ both side.. especially PAkistani members

NOTE: In the Article Indian Hindu Pandit Prediction already FAILED abouit Pakistan destory lol. Writter said Hindu pandit predictions already failed about pakistan clash in 1960z 1970z 1980z 1990z :lol:

U dont have to search the world,rely on pundits for hope and inspiration,and thats y this article is a foolish 1.

the artical says that according to calculations of Hindu/ vedic pandits India is getting into bad phase and pakistan in good phase. this phase is decisive and they predict that pakistan and china will break India and Indian power.

it also says that Pakistan has prevailed, according to pundits in worst phases of its history and it will not only prevail but will come out of this bad phase as a power

:lol:

Is that a joke or what??? From where it came up with such stories??? Some people don't have any other work!!!

Indian's says same thing when we are talking about Dajjal, Zionist agenda'z etc... so you never know anything... before comment... think twice and ... understand the situation and conditions from everyside... There are many different things depends on stars etc in Hinduism (i dont know much maybe any indian can explain this in details n in betterway). So same experts also exists in our community as well... Rememeber in Pharro's Times... Have you ever read about Fremasons ??? Ilamnatiz ??? these prediction experts exists since the starting of life ....

What is all these going onn?? 'dazzal predictions', freemasons???? We love to believe the fantasies whenever it supports our dreams. :rolleyes:

donoo.......but I remember bejan daruwala saying on tv that India will rise faster from 2001.....seems he was true to certain extent......these people are basically counselors to help you tide over the current situations......India was facing a lot of problems then....

donoo.......but I remember bejan daruwala saying on tv that India will rise faster from 2001.....seems he was true to certain extent......these people are basically counselors to help you tide over the current situations......India was facing a lot of problems then....

Here Abir Beerwala's prediction, 'India will rise faster in future'. Just come back after 10 years and thank me! :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom